Reply To: Beosound Theater (splitter)

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beosound Theater (splitter) Reply To: Beosound Theater (splitter)

akoitidis
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 6

Hello again and thank you for the replies.

I already know that the Theatre does not support matrices and I suppose the best solution for me would be a splitter. I have already tried to use my current Atlona switch (AT-UHD-SW-52) but I get no communication between the Theatre and the LG (although I get communication between the Theatre and the projector (epson)). Furthermore I get no picture at all from the LG (although I get picture on the projector). I get no audio from the LG. I played around with the EDID settings, the autoswitch, etc but no luck. I have tried different cables but still the problems persist. It seems that the LG will work only if it is directly connected to the Theatre.

I run all my sources (apple tv and nvidia shield pro) through the theatre so all I need is a splitter that has two mirrored outputs, cec passthrough, earc, 4k, and hdr.

Last but by no means least I tried a ugreen switch which has all the above except mirrored outputs (you need to press a button to switch from one output to the other) but again no luck…

Any ideas?????

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds