Reply To: BeoLink Converter 1611 Innovative Configurations

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions BeoLink Converter 1611 Innovative Configurations Reply To: BeoLink Converter 1611 Innovative Configurations

Madskp
    • Denmark
    • Topics Started 53
    • Total Posts 609

Mute button on IR eye still has no function (but LED turns on and off) no long press standby, so I might have a defect somewhere.

I have noticed strange physical mute button (and light) behaviour so I don’t think it’s a fault. I also had different behaviour between Type 2020 and Type 2023 so that confused me further. If I do further testing of MUTE and LED I will stick with the earlier Type 2020 to try to find results consistent with yours.

Good to know that not nesecarily broken. For good meassure I will try to make a MCL cable and hook the MCL2AV up to my BM5500 to see if everything works as expected there.

just found a bag with MCL cable and speakerlink connectors in my storage today. Also in the bag was an extra IR eye of the same tape as used with the MCL2AV just wired up with a minijack from when I used it with a Beoport many years ago. Made me remember that it came from a MCL2AV I had over 20 years ago, but didn’t know how to use at that time, so it probably ended up as E waste 🥺

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds