Reply To: New Software Edge/Shape/Core/BS1/BS2/A9 (mk3/4)

Tignum
    • Netherlands
    • Topics Started 17
    • Total Posts 270

Switching radio stations on the Core through Beo4 and MasterLinked products (using a BLC) did not work a couple of times now. After changing the radio station in the app however, it does work as normal. I will see if this persists and if I can replicate and influence and let you know. I did restart the Core and deleted and rejoined both the Core and the BLC to no avail.

I found out that after a full system switch-off (in the app, or with a long press on the Beo4) the issue arises: when I then choose RADIO on the Beo4, the last chosen radio station plays, but I cannot use the Beo4 to choose another station. Only after I change radio station in the app once, I can use the Beo4 again for changing stations (I use TuneIn btw). I will see if I can report this to the software team. Is anyone else seeing this too?

After some friendly e-mail exchange I received this answer: “We are pleased to inform you that yes it will be fixed in a future software update regarding the issue; the issue has been reported to the Product Development team, and they will provide a software update as soon as possible.”

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds