Regards Graham

All Replies

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,047 Posts
Founder
9 LEE replied on Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:42 PM

I'm here - marmalade and toast in hand, cup of tea next to me, on this forum and also answering the plethora of stupid ebay questions we get.

FREE SHIPPING IN THE UK, we proclaim.  "How much is shipping in the UK?" is the question.

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE, we shout on the listing. "Do you ship to Germany" is the question.

"Yes, i know you say you won't end the auction early - but do you have a 'buy it now' price to end the auction early"  (needs no comment on that one)

And finally - my fourth and final question of this morning...  "I can see these speakers are silver, but what kind of silver are they?"   

Well, that'll be the same aluminium silver which we described them to be - and also the same silver which is in the 6 images.  

It seems that no matter how comprehensive the listing, there's always someone who would rather spend 5 minutes typing a question than 2 minutes reading the listing properly...

Huh?

joeyboygolf
Top 25 Contributor
Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK
4,156 Posts
Bronze Member

9 LEE:

I'm here - marmalade and toast in hand, cup of tea next to me, on this forum and also answering the plethora of stupid ebay questions we get.

FREE SHIPPING IN THE UK, we proclaim.  "How much is shipping in the UK?" is the question.

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE, we shout on the listing. "Do you ship to Germany" is the question.

"Yes, i know you say you won't end the auction early - but do you have a 'buy it now' price to end the auction early"  (needs no comment on that one)

And finally - my fourth and final question of this morning...  "I can see these speakers are silver, but what kind of silver are they?"   

Well, that'll be the same aluminium silver which we described them to be - and also the same silver which is in the 6 images.  

It seems that no matter how comprehensive the listing, there's always someone who would rather spend 5 minutes typing a question than 2 minutes reading the listing properly...

Huh?

I had an enquiry from Armenia yesterday!

Have you sent stuff there???

Regards Graham

Ƨcɑɽɑɱɑnɡɑ
Top 10 Contributor
Khao Phing Kan
6,662 Posts
Bronze Member

JBG: Welcome, officially, to the "LONEY" [sic] hearts club!

• One B&o bottle opener
  • One fancy gun
Rich
Top 50 Contributor
Orlando, Florida, USA
2,571 Posts
Bronze Member
Rich replied on Sun, Feb 12 2012 2:30 PM

"Alone again, naturally"

Foxtrott
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
700 Posts
Founder

Rich:

"Alone again, naturally"

Naahh, I don't believe that you'll be lonely tonight during "load Test" time Wink

Foxtrott

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 2, Act 4  

valve1
Top 75 Contributor
The south of France and occasionally Dublin Ireland
1,468 Posts
Gold Member
valve1 replied on Sun, Feb 12 2012 7:43 PM

Foxtrott:
Naahh, I don't believe that you'll be lonely tonight during "load Test" time Wink

You will in less than 20 mins when top gear starts.

Ƨcɑɽɑɱɑnɡɑ
Top 10 Contributor
Khao Phing Kan
6,662 Posts
Bronze Member

WOOHOO

• One B&o bottle opener
  • One fancy gun
Foxtrott
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
700 Posts
Founder

valve1:

You will in less than 20 mins when top gear starts.

No top-gear here in Austria.... so I guess it's gonne be a lonely time soon here for me Huh?

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 2, Act 4  

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL