Beovision 10 Rear speakers

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

mmundy
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
mmundy posted on Sun, Oct 6 2013 8:49 PM

I have been using my Beovision 10-40 with Front & rear speakers. Today the rear speaker have stopped working - red light remains on. I have checked the cable, and the settings in sound/adjustment, and have it set for Video speaker option 5.

Are there any other settings that could of changed, or is there a full reset option?

All Replies

petermc
Top 500 Contributor
Australia
83 Posts
Founder
I would try turning the power to the tv off at the power point for a minute and turning it back on. My BV10 did the same thing earlier this week (though it might have got itself in a bind with Masterlink).

Sound came back fine.
mmundy
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks Peter, I had already tried this and disconnecting the ML from other devices. Still have the same problem.

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,415 Posts
Founder

Just an idea (I don't have a pure B&O 5.1 Setup):

Did you watch a movie with 5.1 material?
Did you try Speaker 4 for Sound / Music (via ML as well)?

Ralf

Living Room: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-6 (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts and Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Panasonic TX-P65STW60
Home Cinema: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-2 (Center), Beolab Penta 2 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Projector: Sony VPL-HW55
Home Office: Beovision 10-40 on STB Bracket wall mount masterlinked to Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket driving Beolab 5000 Speakers
Bedroom: Loewe TV with Beolab 6002 and Beolab 11 (all White)
In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000 (1960s). 

mmundy
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

I have tried both. It used to work, that whenever any source switched on, the 4 speakers would activate. Currently is as if the rear speakers are disconnected.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL