Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beovision 11

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 172 Replies | 7 Followers

scognamiglio
Not Ranked
32 Posts
Bronze Member
scognamiglio posted on Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:55 PM

Do you have any news on the new beovision 11?

I just know 5 hdmi, a slot for the apple tv and some smart

Tv Functions... I saw a black and white picture but the design wasn't clear..

All Replies

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
3,709 Posts
Bronze Member

Sounds very intriguing. 

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,822 Posts
Bronze Member

scognamiglio:

Do you have any news on the new beovision 11?

I'm confused. My dealer returned from a dealer conference last week and I asked about forthcoming new products. He said there is an iPad controller and the new entry-level B&O Play TV due soon. No mention of any BV11.

Where would this BV11 sit in the range? Or is this the B&O Play TV (which is only rumoured to be called a BV11)? If so, why would it have more HDMI sockets than my top-of-the-range BV10-46?

Beofan2
Not Ranked
60 Posts
Bronze Member

From my information it´s called BV V35 it´s part of the BeoPlay brand. At this moment there is 3 discussions about the new entry TV, more if you count the old forum. Information started last autumn so far not a lot of real news.

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,186 Posts
Bronze Member
koning replied on Sat, Apr 7 2012 12:02 PM

I hope they will bring out a 46 inch version too.

Borjal84
Not Ranked
24 Posts
Bronze Member

No link BV NO link,with  5 HDMI connections and one for analog video. PL connection for surround sound, RJ45. PUC optional with RJ45 too. Ethernet  RJ45 or WiFi(optional), USB with DLNA/UPnP protocol. No slot for Apple Tv

It will be available in 32" and 40", price about 2,000/2,500€

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,822 Posts
Bronze Member

Beofan2:

From my information it´s called BV V35 it´s part of the BeoPlay brand. At this moment there is 3 discussions about the new entry TV, more if you count the old forum. Information started last autumn so far not a lot of real news.

BeoPlay V1 is the name, I've been told. It's definitely NOT going to be called Beovision 11.

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,321 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sat, Apr 7 2012 5:35 PM
Borjal84:

No link BV NO link,with 5 HDMI connections and one for analog video. PL connection for surround sound, RJ45. PUC optional with RJ45 too. Ethernet RJ45 or WiFi(optional), USB with DLNA/UPnP protocol. No slot for Apple Tv

It will be available in 32" and 40", price about 2,000/2,500€

This match what I heard. Saw a sneak pic of the set. An "industrial" look.

Speaker fret can be changed to different colors. Can be hanged from the roof or wall. Shell is probably lacquered metal. No aluminum.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,186 Posts
Bronze Member

I'm wondering if  they use the same loudspeaker construction just like the beovision 10.

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,186 Posts
Bronze Member

Double post

mawheele
Top 500 Contributor
239 Posts
Bronze Member

Deleted

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,186 Posts
Bronze Member

deleted

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,822 Posts
Bronze Member

mawheele:

The V1 is as Moxxey says one of the new products - BeoPlay. The BV11 is also coming...

Not according to my dealer. He knew nothing about a BV11. He said that the BV11/Play V1 were both one and the same (ie. some dealers refer to the V1 as the Beovision 11). And he's just back from a dealer conference and is very open with B&O's future plans.

marko777777
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
What I am guessing is that a TV takes a long time to design. The beo play range has been created only recently, so it is likely that the bv 11 has been moved to the play range and renamed.
MartinW
Top 200 Contributor
389 Posts
Bronze Member

I was at the dealer conference - there was no BeoVision 11.

Page 1 of 12 (173 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL