Max
Not Ranked
Warsaw, Poland
25 Posts
Bronze Member
Max posted on Tue, Mar 5 2013 8:23 PM

Normal 0 21 false false false PL X-NONE X-NONE

Hi!

Help me please! I did something very, very wrong as I deleted registered base station in my Beocom 600 handset. Now I’m asked to provide PIN code to register, which I don’t have as it is second hand set. Can you help me somehow with my huge problem? If it helps anyway my base station serial is 16239337.  Now because of my stupidity I can’t sleep.  

Thank you for your help in advance!

Max

All Replies

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,453 Posts
Founder

dcarrete:

I have MKI and get a conexión base error when press dot 70008. 70009 I think I have resetee the handset. I will try with the PTSN black box. I know, I don’t install 2 PSTN at the same time.  I have the pyramid base for years, and can’t get it to work. I would like to reset it factory to be able to connect it again. 

Do you have just the one Beocom 6000 phone?

If you have reset your Mark 1 Beocom 6000 phone then when you switch the phone on it should say NOT REGISTERED

Given you say you have tried to use the phone with another base and still have a problem tends to mean that the fault is with the phone.

The request for password on a Mark 1 is a software fault that comes up when the phone has six handsets marked as registered even if they are not really registered.

Regards Keith....

dcarrete
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

Thank You Keith.  I solved it.  I used have a Bang Olufsen Store once, so i tried with other bases PTSN and finally I could connected to any of the bases.  I believe, that the glitch is in the handset and not in the base.  I set up all he PIN codes to 0000, just in case. Now I am using the pyramid charger and base line.  I like it better.  Thank you for the help. 

dcarrete
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

I used to have 2 beocom 6000 and a Beocom 2, 3 handsets to one base.  I gave one beocom 6000 away.  The Beocom 2 needs a new charger and also the joystick broke.  I like to fix it, also i have a boot size box full of leftovers, mostly beocom 6000 handsets. a few brand new plates, new keyboards, new speaker for beocom 6000.   I think, if I am committed I could at least, put one new beocom 6000 handset together. I don´t really need it, but i take as a hobby.  I am also waiting to see if I find a charger for the beocom 2.  Now, I am finding out, That my beocenter 2 is not opening nor working the cd nor dvd, so now days is one thing after another with BO.  I am attached to all these  toys, but i feel its getting harder and harder to maintain.  There is no a Store in town, anymore, and the technician in the area is not reliable, Gran Canaria, so I DIY all these BO fixes.  

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL