Network link for in wall speakers

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 0 Followers

expoman
Top 500 Contributor
182 Posts
Silver Member
expoman posted on Thu, Dec 2 2021 5:15 AM

Is it possible to build a module to add on to a BEOLINK Passive amplifier to make it a network link zone?  I was wondering if there is a part from a Beosound 35 that could be modified?

All Replies

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,670 Posts
Bronze Member
expoman:

Is it possible to build a module to add on to a BEOLINK Passive amplifier to make it a network link zone? I was wondering if there is a part from a Beosound 35 that could be modified?

Beosound Essence mkII

BeoLink NL/ML converter
Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,670 Posts
Bronze Member
Carolpa:

Beosound Essence mkII

BeoLink NL/ML converter

And Beosound Core Wink
Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
319 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello expoman,

I am using both nl/ml converter and beosound essence mkii in a setup to drive two pairs of beovox cx100. The setup is super easy and it works like a charm! Only down side is that you need quite some space to put all this stuff and cables. Especially with the nl/ml converter which is much bigger than the essence and much much bigger than the core (as carolpa suggested) and it has no bluetooth connection to a remote (in case you don't want to control it only from your phone/tablet).

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
323 Posts
Bronze Member
I got 3 sollutions 1 in a kidsroom with BV3000 beoamp and a core and a V1

1 in the bathroom with bV1 core and beoamp

1 in the shed BV1 and beoamp

The shed is a bit tricky. Before I used a ml/mcl and passive, works also fine but the sound is worse.

There is a delay between the core and the shed of almost 10 seconds before you here sound. It has to do with the length of cable. It is synchronised but it takes a litle time to hear sound.

Bv = Beovox

Kr Chucky
expoman
Top 500 Contributor
182 Posts
Silver Member

So a Core with power link out would activate the passive amp and give you volume control with a Bluetooth remote.  This would be the simplest solution right?

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,670 Posts
Bronze Member

expoman:
So a Core with power link out would activate the passive amp and give you volume control with a Bluetooth remote.  This would be the simplest solution right?
Right

expoman:
control with a Bluetooth remote.
or use the B&o app.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL