rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 19 Replies | 0 Followers

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,781 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort posted on Wed, Jun 23 2021 8:17 AM

After the latest update the app have logged me out from TuneIn.

In all devices Im logged in, but from the app I get the message that there is no content when I press the "Radio" button in the bottom right corner of the app.

If I select play on the device, the TuneIn stations play fine and I can jump between the channels using left and right arrows in the app.

Anyone has the same problem?

Also, does anyone knows what "PHC grouping on source" mean?

It was noted under "what to test".

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

All Replies

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
14,290 Posts
Bronze Member

tobeyone:
seethroughyou:

Goodness sake, why don’t they test this stuff out properly before causing confusion, frustration and grief to thousands of customers and dealers around the world.

Hmmm, as I understand it the release being discussed is the beta version on Testflight, version 3.15…..the whole point of this is for testing. If you want the public version it’s 3.14.2……so they are doing what you are suggesting I think…….

Agree - those who had the problems are the betatesters. 
No one forces anyone to participate there and there probably only are rather few, who are being affected from this.

As I already wrote….the regular version on my other devices were doing fine - only the one I use for the beta was faulty.
The title of the thread should have indicated, that this is about the beta version.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
1,956 Posts
Gold Member
Millemissen:

As I already wrote….the regular version on my other devices were doing fine - only the one I use for the beta was faulty.

I agree that the OP should have explicitly mentioned that it was related to the beta version of the app, to avoid confusion with regular users.

That said, I find it incredible that App dev and release control team (if any) have not faced this issue prior to releasing this version of the code. But it’s also half a surprise as B&O App team have always been poor in regression testing since the app exists.

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,781 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sat, Jun 26 2021 11:24 AM

mbolo01:

I agree that the OP should have explicitly mentioned that it was related to the beta version of the app, to avoid confusion with regular users.

Good point. I have changed the title.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
14,290 Posts
Bronze Member

There is a second 3.15 build out (for testing).

My TuneIN radio stations are all there (I don’t know about the Ðeezer fault).

MM

As you see, there now is stereo pairing for the new Mozart based devices…..please report back if you have 2 of one of those (if that is the longer promised native B&O pairing).

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
1,956 Posts
Gold Member
Millemissen:

I don’t know about the Ðeezer fault

Fixed too …. And no word about the previous build issue in the blabla, they should be more transparent with their testers imho

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL