Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Opportunity to talk directly with Bang & Olufsen...

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 60 Replies | 2 Followers

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,185 Posts
Founder
9 LEE posted on Wed, May 12 2021 10:21 AM

Hello Everyone!

I was approached yesterday by Bang & Olufsen about the possibility of them having a 30 minute 'Teams' chat with up to 10 of our Members.

The Bang & Olufsen Design Team would like to speak to people who are heavily invested in BeoLink Multiroom (Network Link, specifically) about their experiences, good or bad. 

The initial stage would be to complete a 5 minute survey online (provided by Bang & Olufsen in Denmark) and then from the completed surveys they would like to select 10 people to speak to personally for half an hour with a view to gaining a real understanding of how their customers use it, how they like or dislike it, and I would guess to receive constructive criticism (and some great ideas and suggestions) from the people who know and love the brand and products.

We are the 'hardcore' buyers and enthusiasts of B&O, and they would like to hear what we have to say!

So, if it's okay with everyone I'll post a link to the survey either later today or tomorrow?

Kindest Regards

Lee

All Replies

vlohjr1
Top 150 Contributor
511 Posts
Bronze Member
vlohjr1 replied on Wed, May 12 2021 10:29 AM
9 LEE:

Hello Everyone!

I was approached yesterday by Bang & Olufsen about the possibility of them having a 30 minute 'Teams' chat with up to 10 of our Members.

The Bang & Olufsen Design Team would like to speak to people who are heavily invested in BeoLink Multiroom (Network Link, specifically) about their experiences, good or bad.

The initial stage would be to complete a 5 minute survey online (provided by Bang & Olufsen in Denmark) and then from the completed surveys they would like to select 10 people to speak to personally for half an hour with a view to gaining a real understanding of how their customers use it, how they like or dislike it, and I would guess to receive constructive criticism (and some great ideas and suggestions) from the people who know and love the brand and products.

We are the 'hardcore' buyers and enthusiasts of B&O, and they would like to hear what we have to say!

So, if it's okay with everyone I'll post a link to the survey either later today or tomorrow?

Kindest Regards

Lee

Thank you Lee I am interested

Many thanks

Vince
matador43
Top 75 Contributor
1,353 Posts
Bronze Member

I'm not in the target, not being a Beolink user but I found the idea as much surprising than interesting and truly encouraging.

Having often said than B&O isn't concerned about their historical clients, I'm quite happy to be proven I was wrong.

Mikipidia
Top 50 Contributor
2,021 Posts
Bronze Member
Great that they reachnout like that! Big Smile

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beolab 3's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

mikipedi4 on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikipedi4

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

VANTAGE
Top 500 Contributor
88 Posts
Bronze Member
VANTAGE replied on Wed, May 12 2021 11:02 AM

Sounds like a great opportunity, I'm in! Thanks.

Current: Beovision Eclipse 65" v1 - Beolab 50 - Beolab 28 - 2 x BS2 (GVA) - 1 x BS1 (GVA) - Beoremote Halo - H9i

Past:

Beovision MX4000 - Beovision 3-32 - Beovision 7-55

Beosound 9000 - Beosound 5 / Beomaster 5

Beolab 6000 - Beolab 8000 - Beolab 5 - Beolab 3 - Beolab 17

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
277 Posts
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Wed, May 12 2021 11:07 AM

Hello I am in as well Smile

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,697 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Lee, thank you for posting.

I would be interested, i utilise Network Link with the TVs and also 4 speakers, that was the reason that I bought all new equipment 

My concern is how this will be in the future with future platforms they are introducing. 

Dante
Top 500 Contributor
Sao Paulo - Brazil
160 Posts
Bronze Member
Dante replied on Wed, May 12 2021 11:38 AM

I'm not in the target group as well, not being a NL user.

But if I had the chance to talk directly to B&O I would ask them to improve their product repair policy.

As lots of new products are heavly dependent on electronic circuits and some of them are simply discontinued from the market, there should be a way to keep the customer base assisted even when no replacement parts are available from B&O.

My suggestion is to copy Apple's policy: the customer trade-in the non repairable product and gets a good discount to buy a new and equivalent product from the current portfolio.

L Spad
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
225 Posts
Bronze Member

I’d be interested in completing the survey- my main gripe is dropping the ml/nl converter from the lineup, it is such a great product and opens up a lot of possibilities for NL users to access iconic vintage kit, as well as integrate non B&O kit via the aux in.

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3,928 Posts
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Wed, May 12 2021 12:22 PM

I’ve heavily invested in NL products, overall a happy user, but on some occasions also heavily irritated. So, if there’s an option to give constructive criticism, then I would be willing and happy to provide my experiences. 

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,630 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Wed, May 12 2021 1:15 PM

1:0 for Bang & Olufsen. Good Move! Nice to read that they actually care about their customers.

Top 150 Contributor
517 Posts
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Wed, May 12 2021 1:27 PM

Very interested indeed! I am using 6 NL-speakers, with BLGW and KNX. Join and automation power user.

BeoJosh
Top 500 Contributor
86 Posts
Gold Member

I'd definitely be in, if asked. I use it All. The. Time.

--
Beovision Harmony 77, Beovision Harmony 65 x2, Beovision Contour 48, LG GX 65/Beosound Stage/STB Stand
Beolab 50s, Beolab 28s, Beolab 18s x3, Beolab 19, Beoplay A9, Beosound Edge, Beosound 2 x2, Beosound 1 x2, Beosound Level x2, Beosound Core x2, Beoplay M3, Beosound 9000, Beogram TX2, Beogram 6500 White Edition, 4000c (on order), Beoremote One x8, Beoremote Halo x3, BLC NL/ML
Beoplay H95 x3, Beoplay EQ x2, Beoplay E8, Beoplay E8 Sport, Beosound A1 x2

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
1,929 Posts
Bronze Member

Same here. If I'm not chosen, perhaps someone who is could encourage B&O to bring back the NL/ML Converter and to extend Halo control of the NL/ML Converter.

Curly
Top 500 Contributor
FL, USA
266 Posts
Gold Member
Curly replied on Wed, May 12 2021 8:17 PM

I volunteer our fearless and knowledgeable leaders, Miki and Henrik. :) I trust them to represent us well.

Currently: BeoLab 17, BeoLab 18, BeoSound Core, Beosound Level, Beosound A1 2nd Gen, BeoPlay S8 Connection Hub, Essence Remote

Previously: BeoSound 1 non-GVA

Page 1 of 5 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL