rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

James
Not Ranked
Melbourne
Posts 48
Bronze Member
James Posted: Fri, Apr 16 2021 7:23 AM

We have a tiled, rectangular open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area measuring about 6m x 14m and I am thinking to place either a Beosound 35 (if I can find one), a Beosound Stage (vertically), a pair of Beolab 3's or even a Naim Mu-so 2 on the console behind the sofa facing into the rest of the dining and kitchen area to fill this space predominantly with music transmitted using airplay function.  Looking for subtle but detailed background music while dining or cooking from a minimalist form.

I feel that the spatial width any of these devices could deliver would be an improvement on the surround sound setup I have in the lounge.  This I find sounds too restricted and muffled in the kitchen and diner due to the fact that it sits behind a large leather lounge.  Interested to hear the forums opinion on these ideas.  BTW - getting a low rise sofa is not an option Big Smile

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Hague, The Netherlands
Posts 665
Gold Member
Fansastic replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 7:49 AM
Go BL17’s

If you have a beovision you can make the dining room a dedicated speaker group. Perfect stereo sound with clear and punchy sound.

You can use them wireless with wisa if possible.

Beosound 35 is nicest design imo but not that great sound. Stage is amazing sound but designwise not typical B&O.

BV Eclipse 55 Brass - BL 18 Brass - BL 19 Brass - BL17 Black - BL 3 White - BS Moment - BS 2 Brass - BV Horizon 48 - BS3000 - BS 3200 - BS Essence MK2 - BL 4000 - V1 40 Black - V1 40 White - BLC NL/ML - H6 -  H4 - E8 Motion - A8 Earphone - Beolit 12 - Beolit 15 - Beoplay A1 Green - Beoplay A3 White

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL