Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

THE BEOWORLD SPRING 2021 PRIZE DRAW !!!

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 68 Replies | 0 Followers

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
751 Posts
Bronze Member
PrizeDrawBot posted on Wed, Mar 31 2021 7:00 PM

PrizeDrawBot Remote Log In 

Status : En route to BeoWorld HQ for the Spring Prize Draw!!

Draw Commences : 8pm UK Time (1 Hour from now..)

All Replies

OldJack
Top 200 Contributor
Split
365 Posts
Gold Member

Johan:

Wow, what a good prize for you OldJack - enjoy it! Smile

Sure,thanks Johan Lets have a Party !!!

Beogram 6500 MMC2,Beosound Ouverture,2xBeolab 8000,2xBelolab 4000,Beolab 2,Beolab 7.2,Beo4 navi, 2xBeocom2,Serene,Beosystem 3 mk3,H6 2nd gen,Earphones E8,A8,A9 keyring,Beoplay A1,Bottle opener,Beoplay A2 active(thanks Botty)Wine Set(thanks Botty),4Ktv Samsung 55'',Beolab 7.1 with 42''Panasonic plasma,,Oppo udp-203, LinTronic.

OldJack
Top 200 Contributor
Split
365 Posts
Gold Member

Foxtrott:

Hurray for OldJack Yes - thumbs up

A fanstastic speaker you got there....enjoy!

Foxtrott

Thanks FoxtrottLets have a Party !!!

Beogram 6500 MMC2,Beosound Ouverture,2xBeolab 8000,2xBelolab 4000,Beolab 2,Beolab 7.2,Beo4 navi, 2xBeocom2,Serene,Beosystem 3 mk3,H6 2nd gen,Earphones E8,A8,A9 keyring,Beoplay A1,Bottle opener,Beoplay A2 active(thanks Botty)Wine Set(thanks Botty),4Ktv Samsung 55'',Beolab 7.1 with 42''Panasonic plasma,,Oppo udp-203, LinTronic.

sonavor
Top 25 Contributor
Texas, United States
3,634 Posts
Gold Member

chartz:

Merci, c’est un tres beau cadeau n’est-ce pas ?

I just logged on and saw your big win Jacques.  What a fantastic prize!  Congratulations and enjoy it.

-John

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
4,016 Posts
Gold Member
chartz replied on Wed, Mar 31 2021 10:16 PM

Hi John!

I most certainly will. I know this is a great speaker from my visit at the local B&O shop!

This will go in our bedroom.

Thanks again Lee.

Jacques

Curly
Top 500 Contributor
FL, USA
193 Posts
Gold Member
Curly replied on Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:44 AM

Congratulations to all the winners! Fantastic!

Currently: BeoLab 17, BeoLab 18, BeoSound Core, BeoPlay S8 Connection Hub, Essence Remote

Previously: BeoSound 1 non-GVA

BeoFrederic
Top 500 Contributor
201 Posts
Gold Member

Yes, congratulations to all winners.  Particular congrats to J. Barhydt from Eureka, which, on a global scale, is just up the road from me.  Nice to see a 'local' winner. 

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
1,387 Posts
Gold Member

PrizeDrawBot:

8th Prize - Official B&O Vintage Delivery Van

In Eighth this Spring is the highly collectible Matchbox Bang & Olufsen Delivery Van! Given out as Dealer Gifts to VIP clients back in the 1980's they have become quite the collectors classic, both from the Bang & Olufsen perspective and the toy car collector too! One for the display cabinet, and a real keeper - and something we're sure you'll park in your miniature garage and take out only on high days and holidays. It's pretty good on fuel, too!! All yours if you win 8th...

The winner is...

Mr S. Magelund (stefmag5) from Svendborg, Denmark

What a great prize. Drive carefully! Big Smile

Wow - I have been quite busy for the last 4-5 days, mounting a new floor in my livingroom - so I forgot there was a prize-draw. And then today I received an email from Lee, telling me that I had won this nice Delivery Van Lets have a Party !!!

Thank you Botty, Lee and all of you at the Beoworld team Smile Happy Easter to all of you, and all Beoworld members.

Steffen

jbarhydt
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Founder

BeoFrederic - I had to chuckle about your description of "up the road" on "a global scale".  How true that is.  I'd like to echo the kind words for Lee and staff.  BeoWorld is a fantastic source of information, and is my go-to place when I have a question,  find a manual, or find the best source to purchase cables and modules to adapt my Beolab speakers to non-B&O equipment (Thanks Steve!). 

Avant 55, Beocom 6000, Beolab 1 (4), Beolab 2 (2), Beolab 3500 (2), Beolab 4000, Beolit 12, Beosound 9000, NL/ML

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
4,016 Posts
Gold Member
chartz replied on Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:22 AM

jbarhydt:

BeoFrederic - I had to chuckle about your description of "up the road" on "a global scale".  How true that is.  I'd like to echo the kind words for Lee and staff.  BeoWorld is a fantastic source of information, and is my go-to place when I have a question,  find a manual, or find the best source to purchase cables and modules to adapt my Beolab speakers to non-B&O equipment (Thanks Steve!). 

And welcome to Beoworld! Smile J. (John? James? Jon? Jeff?)

Jacques

Page 5 of 5 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL