Beovision 7-40 mk6 problem with the navigation

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

henrik_2000
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
henrik_2000 posted on Sat, Mar 20 2021 11:09 AM

Hi, I got a 2nd hand Beovision 7-40 mk6, but I have a problem with the navigation.

I would like to make a fresh start and delete all the old settings. But I can not navigate with the "arrows" only with the numbers on the remote. I have a Beo4, which is working fine with my Beovision 7-32.

It is like the whole set-up is fixed/locked, maybe like a tv in a hotel room, where you are not able to change anything.

I can navigate in some of the menues with numbers, but it is impossible to change anything.

Anyone experienced this problem?

All Replies

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Buckinghamshire
2,446 Posts
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Mar 20 2021 1:14 PM

Hi and welcome to Beoworld!

I assume that you are using a Beo4 that does not have the little joystick in the middle (in place of the GO button).  This is probably causing the problems.

If you have a look at the user guide you will see several footnotes about using a Beo4 without the joystick 'navigation button'.  Look here for the manual: https://bangolufsenassistentgohe.blob.core.windows.net/manuals/TELEVISIONS/BEOVISION_7-40_55/beovision_7_40_mkvi_7_55_mkii_getting_started_english.pdf

EDIT: And in the TV's OPTIONS menu you should then be able to set up the TV to use a Beo4 without navigation button - see footnote at the bottom of page 9.  This should make life easier!

henrik_2000
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member

Yes you are absolutely right!

I had to change the remote control in the menu to be operated without a navigation button.

Thanks a lot - I'm very happy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL