rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Tavast
Not Ranked
32 Posts
Bronze Member
Tavast posted on Wed, Jan 27 2021 6:50 AM

Hello there,

I hope someone could help in problems I am facing with Multiroom and Cast -functions. I try to cut the story short, I have a bunch of speakers that I have divided in two groups (and one third common group where all speakers play at once) in Google Home. I use mainly Spotify to listen to music.

- About a week ago something happened and always as I try to play something there is one or two speakers dropping and out of reach of the network, although they seem available in Google Home and Spotify.

- When grouping the speakers in Beolink (B&O App) things work out better, but even then my Beosound 2 usually (may sometimes be also another speaker too) is dropped along the way and does not play the music when I try to play the group.

I have updated the software on all the speakers, Google Home and B&O Apps, and I have done resetting the speakers and the router, but this nuisance keeps on! Any ideas, people, everything appreciated?

Audiophiling with:

Beosound Core, Beolab 9s, Beolab 12-2s, Beolab 19, Beosound 1+2, Beoplay M3+M5+M5 David Lynch Ed. and Beosound 3000.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,792 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by Tavast

Please look here:

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/p/45567/329170.aspx#329170

for related problems.

It seems like there is an update from B&O coming.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

All Replies

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,792 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by Tavast

Please look here:

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/p/45567/329170.aspx#329170

for related problems.

It seems like there is an update from B&O coming.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Tavast
Not Ranked
32 Posts
Bronze Member
Tavast replied on Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:44 AM

Many thanks again, it sheds some light on the issue. Hopefully the update solves the issue.

Audiophiling with:

Beosound Core, Beolab 9s, Beolab 12-2s, Beolab 19, Beosound 1+2, Beoplay M3+M5+M5 David Lynch Ed. and Beosound 3000.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL