rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

cm
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member
cm posted on Thu, Jan 14 2021 1:01 AM

Hello.

I am looking for service manual for the Penta 3 6631. I've found one online, but it's only 8 pages and seems to only contain info on the "mains transformer" and diagram for the led display.

Could anyone be so kind to provide me with or point me in the direction of schematics for the Penta 3 6631 amp and crossover.

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

Champbeo
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Gold Member
Champbeo replied on Thu, Jan 14 2021 12:59 PM

Hi

I also only have the 8 page service manual for 6631(MK3). So I can't help with supplying you there.

I checked the service manuals for MK1 and MK2. From what I can tell the Crossover Network for those two look exactly the same.

I don't know, but perhaps there is no difference from MK1-2 to MK3. I hope someone can verify that. 

albertavg
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi,

I also managed to download the 8 page service manual, but I found nothing else online. Although I didn't try very hard to be honest. There's a paid membership in this forum that will give you access to all sorts of manuals and documents for B&O products. Maybe you should check that.

Also let's see if Keith the moderator can confirm if there's more info available on the Penta with the upgradable membership.

Good luck!

cm
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member
cm replied on Fri, Jan 15 2021 12:43 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I have access to the manuals here on Beoworld, but it's the same manual with only 8 pages.

It would be very nice having someone confirm if the crossovers are the same regardless of which version they are, however I don't think that's the case as the website where I bought the new capacitor kit for my crossovers states the following: "Because this kit fits several versions of crossovers, it may contain a few components that will not be used in your version."

Thanks again for your inputs.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
12,988 Posts
Founder
Dillen replied on Fri, Jan 15 2021 9:34 AM

There are at least five different crossover versions.

Martin

cm
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member
cm replied on Fri, Jan 15 2021 7:57 PM

Thank you for your reply. So even if I was to get the «complete» service manual for mk3 (if there even is such a thing), it wouldn’t be of much help as it may not have the schematics for my exact crossover?

I tried reaching out directly to B&O, but they couldn’t accommodate my request.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
12,988 Posts
Founder
Dillen replied on Sat, Jan 16 2021 7:50 AM

What is it, you want to know?

Martin

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL