rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 0 Followers

hafenkapitaen
Not Ranked
67 Posts
Silver Member
hafenkapitaen posted on Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:24 PM

Hi,

i'm looking for a BS4 with DAB+. If anyone will sell it, pls contact me :-) (alternatively a BC2 with DAB+ )

There are a lot of BS4 or BC2 in the net, but most of them or all without DAB+. Can anyone confirm, that a BS4 which is marked with Acc.: DMB is equipped with DAB+????? Normaly all BS 4 and BC2 with DAB are marked with Acc.: DAB

In my opinion the only solution was to ugrade a BS4 or BC2 with a module to recieve DAB+. Unforunately this module is not longer in the B&O stock. Or is it possible to update a BS4 or BC2 wich is equipped with a (old) DAB module via flashtool to recieve DAB+????

Kind regards!

Michael

All Replies

hafenkapitaen
Not Ranked
67 Posts
Silver Member

thx Guy!!!!

wow...1850 pounds are really a lot :-) ok, the BS4 is brandnew, but thats too mutch.

But i asked the seller for a photo from the label. hope to see if the BS4 is marked as DAB or DMB :-)

sverreh
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Founder

Hello Michael,

I can confirm that my BS4 with DAB+ is marked Acc: DMB (not for sale). One unit is for sale on the Norwegian Ebay-equivalent today, at a decent price.  Most likely an upgraded version. It reads Acc: DAB, but seems to receive NRK which is only distributed by DAB+.

https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=204026433

Sverre 

sverreh
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Founder

Sorry, double post

hafenkapitaen
Not Ranked
67 Posts
Silver Member

Thanks a lot!

I found a BS4 with DMB=DAB+ :-) The price was really small, including a pair of BL4. Lets have a Party !!!

hafenkapitaen
Not Ranked
67 Posts
Silver Member

I received the parcel with the new BS4. And YES it is equipped with DAB+ Lets have a Party !!!

If you are looking for a DAB+ Versoin, it is marked with Acc.: DMB

I think that they are very rare...

Kind reagrds!

Michael

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL