rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

mafanni
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member
mafanni posted on Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:39 PM

Hello,

I just git myself an used BLC Beolink Converter ML/NL IR-Eye. Connection was easy, programming was a bit more challenging, but it does now what is is supposed to.

But, there is one thing that I can't make work. I tried to connect a IR-Eye from an old (but working) Beolink Active. I made a cable out of an RJ45 network cable. Connection diagram I found is for 'BeoSystem 4 using Network Lnk Product Cable' , But it is not working.

As I am sure that the IR-eye is OK, it can either be my cabe or are there might be incompatible versions of the IR-Eyes?

My guess is, that the wiring diagram I found might not the right one. If anyone could help me would be great.

Thanks a lot

All Replies

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,452 Posts
Founder

I think what you are looking for is below.

IR-eye for BeoLink Converter NL/ML / BeoSound Essence MKII

Regards Keith....

mafanni
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks Keith, 

I tried the second version as my cable matches that specs, but no luck. I tried the IR eye again with the blink active, that works fine. Do you happen to know if there is a hardware difference between the IR-Eyes?

Thanks 

mafanni

Top 150 Contributor
495 Posts
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Thu, Jan 7 2021 3:44 PM

Do you have the verzuim with JOIN written on it?

mafanni
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member

No, its from a Belolink Active and instead of join it has written timer on it. I am aware of this difference but hoped that they are technically the same

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL