rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 19 Replies | 1 Follower

James1980
Not Ranked
68 Posts
Bronze Member
James1980 posted on Sat, Nov 14 2020 9:30 AM

Hi all

ive Been having unresolved issues with all my multiroom products now for months, very little help or advice from support and the dealer. Just noticed in the BeoTool app that all devices are showing red with beoportal not ready. 
can anyone help me with what this is, or how it can be resolved?  

Beovision 10, Beoplay V1, Beolab 17, Beolab 9, Beolab 4,  Beosound 2, Beosound Moment x 2,  Beoplay M3, Beogram 1700

All Replies

James1980
Not Ranked
68 Posts
Bronze Member

I can’t run bbc stations on the tune in iPhone app, they have been removed sadly. I’m happily on teams calls with work / streaming etc when the B&O drop outs occur so I’m positive it isn’t a signal / bandwidth issue. The other thing that points to this is that when I go in the app the device is still connected and appears to be playing. The screens on the moments look no different, I just have to choose another station (even a bbc one) and the stream kicks back in immediately. 

Beovision 10, Beoplay V1, Beolab 17, Beolab 9, Beolab 4,  Beosound 2, Beosound Moment x 2,  Beoplay M3, Beogram 1700

mbolo01
Top 50 Contributor
Louannec - France
1,853 Posts
Gold Member
James1980:

I can’t run bbc stations on the tune in iPhone app

So BBC radios remain usable with TuneIn service in B&O products but no longer with the TuneIn App?

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

James1980
Not Ranked
68 Posts
Bronze Member

Yes, I believe certain historical products got a stay of execution, so it would appear on here, and so my dealer has said too. 

laseralex
Top 500 Contributor
183 Posts
Gold Member

So the problem is specifically with BBC Radio?  No other TunieIn stations show the problem, and Deezer/Spotify/whatever work fine?

I understand that BBC has been changing its licensing and there is now a BBC iPlayer app.  If you use that and stream over Chromecast (yuck!) does it work properly?  Even if you object to Chromecast for long-term listening this would be a good troubleshooting step.

Sources: 2x Beosound Moment • 4x Beosound Essence Mk II
Speakers: 3x Beolab 8000 • 1x Beolab 6000 • 1x Beolab 3 • 3x Beolab 2
Integrated:  1x Beosound Level • 4x BeoPlay M5 • 1x BeoPlay A6
Control:  9x Essence Remote  • 1x Beoremote Halo

James1980
Not Ranked
68 Posts
Bronze Member

Yes, correct on all fronts. Deezer and other stations work absolutely fine, just bbc. 
The dealer and other uk users on this forum have no issue with using the bbc stations on the devices though, which leads me to think it’s a network / software or settings related problem. But for the life of me I can’t figure it out!  

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL