rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Guthrie55g
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
Guthrie55g posted on Sun, Nov 1 2020 2:22 PM

Hi guys 

when I have eclipse v2  fitted which music streaming system do members think is best 

have been looking at Apple Music 

thanks 

guthrie 

All Replies

mawheele
Top 500 Contributor
258 Posts
Bronze Member

I assume the options will be TuneIn, Deezer and Spotify as native clients. I've not heard them doing a deal with Apple for Apple Music. However, you'll get Apple TV+ through WebOS.

mbee
Top 75 Contributor
Paris, France
1,803 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Sun, Nov 1 2020 7:35 PM

Deezer is interesting if you have a multiroom system: it’s the only service allowing to play different songs in different rooms with the same account.

spotify is interesting if you’re alone and you drive a Tesla (only streaming service available in Tesla cars)

Apple music is nice if you have a HomePod somewhere and don’t mind draining your phone’s battery wile using Airplay on your BV.

if your question is about quality, they’re all equivalent, but there is no high quality offering with Apple Music.

beolion
Top 200 Contributor
470 Posts
Gold Member
mbee:

Deezer is interesting if you have a multiroom system: it’s the only service allowing to play different songs in different rooms with the same account.

spotify is interesting if you’re alone and you drive a Tesla (only streaming service available in Tesla cars)

Apple music is nice if you have a HomePod somewhere and don’t mind draining your phone’s battery wile using Airplay on your BV.

if your question is about quality, they’re all equivalent, but there is no high quality offering with Apple Music.

diisign.com

Great quick explanation of the main services.

Useful for me at least.

I have no idea the cost for supporting these services for a speaker producer like bno but it would have been awesome if all were supported across the products.

Wishful thinking Wink
mbee
Top 75 Contributor
Paris, France
1,803 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Sun, Nov 1 2020 9:36 PM

I’m not sure of what you mean by « supported across the products » but you can play in sync across almost all current B&O products with Deezer (integrated or with Google cast), and Spotify (Google cast or airplay, Spotify connect not allowing multiroom) or Apple Music (AirPlay)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL