rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Velna
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
Velna posted on Sat, Oct 31 2020 8:34 PM

Hello dear, 

I hope that someone can help me with the next problem. 

I have a pear Beolab 5 from 2005/2006.

Both have an new chassis. 1 one year ago and the other 2/3 year ago. Sometimes the right one wouldn't go to the standby modus. The problem is not frequently. This afternoon I was listening some music and after an our the right one stops playing music. De led was still green. I switched de powerlink cable and the left one doesn't give music. I switched both cables again and the right one doesn't play music. Then I dropped the 240v cable whait till the light of the box turn of en put it again in the wall. I press start on the moment and both boxes turn on. 

Now I listen 2 our music and both boxes are playing without any problem. What do you think? Is there a problem with my moment or my box. Did someone have a suggestion? 

All Replies

CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
1,564 Posts
Bronze Member
CB replied on Sun, Nov 1 2020 7:14 AM
Hello

It sounds like a cable/connector issue to me.

Testing with an other pair of cables (preferably new or verified - ask your dealer), will determine if this is the cause.
Velna
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
Velna replied on Sun, Nov 1 2020 11:30 AM

I try a new pear cables. I use power link with a rj45 connecter. Sometimes there is no problem. And after a few ours or weeks manifest the problem again. I don't know what's the problem. I still think there is a problem with my moment. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL