rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

James1980
Not Ranked
61 Posts
Bronze Member
James1980 posted on Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:51 PM

Hi all, 

Having awful trouble with B&O support on this, all devices across the house are having issues with BBC stations. All are updated to the latest software, the app is the lastest version, and yet whenever I stream BBC stations the sound gets cut off randomly, usually every 15 - 30 mins. The devices still show as playing content in the app, and it just takes a flick to another station and back again and the stream returns. Changing volume or other interaction does nothing. 
My devices are all hardwired throughout the house (other than the M3 which has great signal) and are as follows, beosound 2, M3, V1 and moment x 2. 
Has any one else experienced similar, or can anyone uk based please test BBC stations for a day to see if they can replicate the issue for me? 
submitting logs seems to crash out each time I do it, and the help desk say they are unable to collect data remotely. 
Really appreciate any help, thank you ladies and gents. 

James  

Beovision 10, Beoplay V1, Beolab 17, Beolab 9, Beolab 4,  Beosound 2, Beosound Moment x 2,  Beoplay M3, Beogram 1700

All Replies

ebnrob
Top 500 Contributor
Sun trap of the south
99 Posts
Bronze Member
ebnrob replied on Tue, Oct 20 2020 1:07 PM

I had radio 4 drop out yesterday. Will let you know if it happens again. 

James1980
Not Ranked
61 Posts
Bronze Member

Thank you, did the station still show as playing in the app did you notice? 

Beovision 10, Beoplay V1, Beolab 17, Beolab 9, Beolab 4,  Beosound 2, Beosound Moment x 2,  Beoplay M3, Beogram 1700

laseralex
Top 500 Contributor
140 Posts
Bronze Member

Have you tried increasing the TuneIn buffer?  Using the app to go to the configuration of your device, go to "Your Content" then "TunieIn".  There is an option to set the buffer length in seconds.  Maybe try 15 seconds?

Sources: 2x Beosound Moment • 4x Beosound Essence Mk II
Speakers: 3x Beolab 8000 • 1x Beolab 6000 • 1x Beolab 3 • 3x Beolab 2 • 4x BeoPlay M5 • 1x BeoPlay A6
Control:  9x Essence Remote  • 1x Beoremote Halo

ebnrob
Top 500 Contributor
Sun trap of the south
99 Posts
Bronze Member
ebnrob replied on Wed, Oct 21 2020 5:19 PM

James1980:

Thank you, did the station still show as playing in the app did you notice? 

No sorry didn’t see, it was playing on my beolab 2000 from the essence mk2 as the source when it stopped. It’s been playing all day on my M3 today.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL