rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 7 Replies | 0 Followers

runnernorth
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member
runnernorth posted on Fri, Oct 9 2020 3:36 PM

Hi all

I’m about to install cables in the walls in my house, for a future new tv, Harmony 65”.

I think it’s going to be wall mounted.

At what height should the cables come out  from the wall, at the backside of the tv?

-and what about sideways, according to the centre of the tv, left or right side, or just center?

Kindly

Jan

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

RS4346
Not Ranked
15 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) RS4346 replied on Sat, Oct 10 2020 10:45 AM
Verified by runnernorth

@runnernorth.

You can also watch the instruction video of the "Bang & Olufsen Global Training" on YouTube. Playlist: Beovision Harmony. There you can also see on the drawing the cable length required for wall mounting. 

All Replies

andybandy
Top 500 Contributor
159 Posts
Bronze Member

if you plane to invest in a harmony 65, why you not ask your dealer you want to buy it from. 

they will help you with this answear. 

Mikipidia
Top 50 Contributor
2,083 Posts
Bronze Member

how do you want to attach the cables? direct in(back cover off) or on the side(back cover on)? I can only give you rough measurements as in they will be some cm off either side. You're probably better off asking your installer though.

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 28's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay Portal, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Mikipedi4 on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikipedi4

Mikipedia on Intagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikipedi4/

Old: Beosound 9000 mk3, Beolab 3's, Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

runnernorth
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member

@andybandy and  @Mikipidia, thx, you're both right, ill contact my dealer for the right information, just hoped someone did know the measurements.

Kindly

Jan

RS4346
Not Ranked
15 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) RS4346 replied on Sat, Oct 10 2020 10:45 AM
Verified by runnernorth

@runnernorth.

You can also watch the instruction video of the "Bang & Olufsen Global Training" on YouTube. Playlist: Beovision Harmony. There you can also see on the drawing the cable length required for wall mounting. 

runnernorth
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member

@RS4346 thx a lot 😊🙏

I talked to my dealer today, but he couldn’t give me the information right away, he has to investigate it further ///

I’ll have a look at the video you’re referring to 😊

kindly

Jan

kawo
Top 500 Contributor
145 Posts
Bronze Member
kawo replied on Sun, Oct 11 2020 11:27 AM

As you mentioned wall mounted, The Wall Mount comes with a blueprint in 1:1 scale with the suggested positions of the wall outlets. Maybe you dealer could send you the plan in advance? Unfortunately my box is in storage and I don't have easy access in the moment.

runnernorth
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi all

Watched the video with "installation of wall bracket" on youtube, and as I see it, there's a around 2 cm space between the wall and the backside of the cover, can anyone confirm this?

Is it possible to run the cables from the wall, in the centre of the wall bracket, and down under the wall bracket and up to the tv on the side ?

My dealer is sadly not very competent on this, maybe I should call B&O support and see if they can help....

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL