*** b&o

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Esax
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 245
Bronze Member
Esax Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:14 PM
*** them. I bought h95 and really did NOT like it. Shiped it back. Got a email a couple days later. They had recived the packed with the aluminium case. But without the earphones. Now they ecause my of steeling. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Beovision 7-55 MK1 red, Beolab 10 red. Beolab 50, all black. Beolab 17 broken ice. Beolab transmitter. Apple tv4 and apple express 2.

Killmouski
Not Ranked
A hot tin roof in Stockholm
Posts 54
Bronze Member

Esax:
*** them. I bought h95 and really did NOT like it. Shiped it back. Got a email a couple days later. They had recived the packed with the aluminium case. But without the earphones. Now they ecause my of steeling. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

To much whiskey and perhaps to much skipping grammar school?  BeerNo - thumbs down

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/p/43584/317316.aspx#317316

You seriously decided this is the right forum for this kind of rant?

Esax
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 245
Bronze Member
Esax replied on Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:27 PM
Run you fools, run...

Beovision 7-55 MK1 red, Beolab 10 red. Beolab 50, all black. Beolab 17 broken ice. Beolab transmitter. Apple tv4 and apple express 2.

Killmouski
Not Ranked
A hot tin roof in Stockholm
Posts 54
Bronze Member

Esax:
Run you fools, run...

You lead!

Esax
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 245
Bronze Member
Esax replied on Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:35 PM
I know.

Jaffrey2230
Top 150 Contributor
Washington DC
Posts 460
Silver Member

So they received an empty box. What would you have them do? It could be the person in the mail room at B&O stole it, but there are probably cameras there to prevent such incidents. Why would they report something as missing if it wasn’t? Doesn’t mean you did not send it, just something unfortunate happened...

My B&O Home: 

• Beolab 8002 + Beolab 2 + Beosound Core with Essence Remote (Office)
  • Beolab 6000 + Beolab 11 + Beosound Core (Bedroom)
  • Beoplay A9 Mk2 (Living Room)
  • Beosound 1 with wireless dock (Portable)
  • Beoplay M5 (Dining)
  • Beoplay H95 (Focused listening, travel)
  • Beoplay H9 (3rd gen) (retired)
  • Beoplay P6 (Portable)
  • Beotime wall clock (hallway entrance)
  • Beoremote X (poor man's Halo Big Smile)

andy_js
Top 500 Contributor
The country formerly known as the United Kingdom
Posts 181
Gold Member
andy_js replied on Sat, Sep 26 2020 11:03 AM
A similar thing happened to me when I returned an unopened iPhone to a John Lewis store. After inspecting the packaging and telling me everything was good I received a call from them telling me that only the box had been received. Conveniently the member of staff that had inspected it had forgotten all about it and the cameras in the area were not working. I eventually got my money back several months later. The moral of the story is, don’t take it personally. Staff can be thieving a**holes.
poodleboy
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 296
Bronze Member
poodleboy replied on Sat, Sep 26 2020 12:58 PM

andy_js:
A similar thing happened to me when I returned an unopened iPhone to a John Lewis store. After inspecting the packaging and telling me everything was good I received a call from them telling me that only the box had been received. Conveniently the member of staff that had inspected it had forgotten all about it and the cameras in the area were not working. I eventually got my money back several months later. The moral of the story is, don’t take it personally. Staff can be thieving a**holes.

Of course it can and does happen, especially when the shipping box identifies the content. Shipping and receiving staff are some of the most needed and available jobs this year.

I always use security tape in my Company because, as evidenced by the comments comments below, the shipper will be accused of shenanigans FIRST until proven otherwise.

And when it comes to taking things personally, some forums ban folks for far less. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL