rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

seethroughyou
Top 100 Contributor
UK
Posts 834
Bronze Member
seethroughyou Posted: Mon, Sep 21 2020 7:28 AM
I won’t launch into a tirade about my disappointments with the Moment but it’s only job now is to wake me up to Radio Mozart (French internet radio station) every morning at 6:30am (alarm wake up set to Tunein). Most of my radio stations are now not working and I get a beeping sound and a male voice saying “this radio station is not available in your country”. I have changed the country setting in settings to Denmark rather than UK and it makes no difference. I’ve still lost access to many radio stations on the Moment. The same on the Core - lost most of my stations.

Does anyone know what is happening to the Tunein-B&O interface and how this can be resolved please?
mbolo01
Top 75 Contributor
Annecy - France
Posts 1,657
Gold Member
mbolo01 replied on Mon, Sep 21 2020 8:19 AM
I think it’s a radio provider country restriction (filter based on client internet IP address) more than a B&O issue.

Unless you have some local area network technology skills, as well as some money to spend, I’m afraid you will have to search for other radio channels that suits you.

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

seethroughyou
Top 100 Contributor
UK
Posts 834
Bronze Member
Do you know why it has worked for years but restrictions have just been applied please?
mbolo01
Top 75 Contributor
Annecy - France
Posts 1,657
Gold Member
mbolo01 replied on Mon, Sep 21 2020 9:15 AM

seethroughyou:
Do you know why it has worked for years but restrictions have just been applied please?

This is a question to address to the radio owner or to TuneIn.

I confirm that for Radio Mozart it is a country restriction based on IP address: I have listened to it successfully through TuneIn web interface from France, then through a VPN channel pretending I'm in the UK and I have the same synthetic voice message you can hear through your Moment/Core.

Maybe the right time to move to my country Big Smile ?

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL