beosound 35

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 35 Replies | 2 Followers

bwest1000
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Gold Member
bwest1000 posted on Thu, Sep 10 2020 11:41 PM

The price has crept down on the secondary market, and it appears some are still available from dealers.  With a price around 2k, is the beosound 35 worth it?  I know " worth it " is such a tough question, but it seems like since the time it came out that it was an overall unpopular speaker.  Was it unpopular because it was bad or was it unpopular because it wasn't worth the price?  Thanks.

All Replies

Antonius Robin Iriawan
Not Ranked
Jakarta, Indonesia
80 Posts
Bronze Member

HH1971:

A new Software Version 1.24.41627 for the Beosound 35 is available. 

Does anyone know what this version will change, what additional features it offers?
Are there any new bugs implemented, as so often when B&O is offering new software releases that probably never will be fixed?
After all my very bad experience with software updates on my Beosound Moment, do I have to install this update and what do I miss if I do not install it?

Does this software update will show the meta data like album and artist at least in the B&O app?  Or at the Beoremote Halo?

According to the B&O customer support, it is a new Audio Streaming Engine.
So far, I have a difficult time to find anything different.
Do you miss if you do not install? Nothing to miss so far.
Do you have to install? I personally always recommend using the latest software. 

No meta data is shown with this new software update. According to the website before the new information, the new software enables the Beosound 35 to connect with the Beoremote Halo

Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, 감사합니다
Antonius Robin Iriawan, 로빈 올림

Beosound 35, Beoplay H5, and Beoplay Earset 3i

HH1971
Not Ranked
58 Posts
Bronze Member
HH1971 replied on Sat, Mar 20 2021 1:13 PM

New software version 1.25.42740 for the Beosound 35 is available.

Does anybody know, what changes / new features are offered?

beolion
Top 200 Contributor
483 Posts
Gold Member
I don’t have one (yet) but I think it is an amazing system.
suneetjulka
Not Ranked
29 Posts
Bronze Member

Can anyone advise if it is possible to change the way the BeoSound 35 displays track information, at present it shows the artist name in bold and the track underneath... I wanted to make it show the track in bold and the artist underneath

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,559 Posts
Bronze Member

suneetjulka:
Can anyone advise if it is possible to change the way the BeoSound 35 displays track information, at present it shows the artist name in bold and the track underneath... I wanted to make it show the track in bold and the artist underneath
Not possible!

Moningsand
Not Ranked
18 Posts
Bronze Member
I have just updated my Wi-Fi to a mesh network with WiFi 6. After the update, all products work fine except BS35. Build in Deezer and TuneIn work as expected but linking music is partly lost. The music track and source is displayed but no sound at all. If I try to link what I play on the BS35 to any other speaker or TV it is the same. Information is displayed but no sound. I have restarted and reinstalled the SW without any success. Anyone experienced any similar and can the new SW be the cause? I have not linked any music for some weeks so it could either be the new WiFi or the SW.
Page 3 of 3 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL