Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 17 Replies | 1 Follower

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
84 Posts
Bronze Member
Aleksei posted on Wed, Aug 26 2020 2:18 PM

Hi,

I have the BLGW connected (among others) to KNX. The integration works well from BLGW to KNX (e.g. when I press the Lutron button it starts the BLGW macro that is transferred to KNX and it works). I also have the KNX thermostat and CO2 sensor, that I am able to read from BeoLink (so, BLGW can read the specific existing Group address - if the macro is initiated at BLGW).

What I want to do is that pressing the button on KNX wall panel will switch on the BeoLab (It means that the macro is initiated by KNX).   So, I have put BLGW into "capture" mode at Resources page, but cannot get any signal.. The KNX telegrams just cannot be seen in BLGW admin interface.

I have also created the Group Address at ETS and tried to use it as the trigger in Macro. The addresses has the CR-T attributes as described in Help, and I tried both with Virtual Tunnelling and without. No any success.

Does anyone know where to look further?

https://beointegration.wordpress.com/

1:BV7+BL7.1+BS4+BL6000+BV6+BL2000+MLGW+Beo4

2:BV7+BL7.4+BL3500+BM5+BL3+Lutron GE/Sivoia QS+HikVision+Dune+LinTronic+BLGW+Beo4+Beo5+Essence remote+BeoTime+BeoLinkPC+BL4+KNX+... BeoMaster900

All Replies

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
173 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Steffan,

We recieved your TestFlight message! Yes, you are totally right about the lack of feedback on the shades in this case. We will be implementing this feature in a future release (soon)!

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
2,909 Posts
Founder
stefan replied on Thu, Sep 10 2020 11:46 AM

Great News! Thanks - looking forward to Version1.3.5 !

And sorry, Aleksei, for hijacking your thread about capturing KNX to BLGW..

Stefan

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
84 Posts
Bronze Member
Aleksei replied on Mon, Apr 26 2021 12:06 PM

Khimo Support:

Hello all, we appear to have arrived late to the party!

@Aleksei, glad to hear you got the system working with the addresses. There should not be a problem with the capture feature on the BLGW or on the BLI with KNX products. If you still wish to solve this particular issue please don't hesitate to contact us through here or at support@khimo.com so as to try and find any particularity in your installation that could be making it fail.

Hello,

Sorry, it took so long to reply. The reason of my silence is that everything just works in my setuo all this time, except rare problems with interconnections between systems, usually caused by changes in the IP addresses of the system.

(e.g. I have programmed "Away" button on Litron QSWS, that sends signl to BLGW, which, in turn, sends the signal to KNX to shut down lights in the bathroom. And sometimes it does not work. I clean it nowadays to make all addresses static at DHCP-server, so should be fixed soon).

And no, capturing of KNX still does not work, but I do not need it now.

But I will definetely write you if anything will go wrong :)

https://beointegration.wordpress.com/

1:BV7+BL7.1+BS4+BL6000+BV6+BL2000+MLGW+Beo4

2:BV7+BL7.4+BL3500+BM5+BL3+Lutron GE/Sivoia QS+HikVision+Dune+LinTronic+BLGW+Beo4+Beo5+Essence remote+BeoTime+BeoLinkPC+BL4+KNX+... BeoMaster900

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL