rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 10 Replies | 2 Followers

svinaik
Top 500 Contributor
205 Posts
Bronze Member
svinaik posted on Fri, Aug 7 2020 10:21 AM

Folks,

My local dealer has confirmed that a motorized stand (rotating) is coming this fall for the Beovision Harmony. Have any of you seen / heard anything more on this. I have placed the order for the TV with the motorized stand . It is priced at US$ 2800.

All Replies

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Netherlands
524 Posts
Gold Member
That is interesting and gives the Harmony way more placing options. Now I will be tempted to replace my Eclipse

BV Eclipse 55 Brass - BL 18 Brass - BL 19 Brass - BL 3 White - BS Moment - BS 2 Brass - BV Horizon 48 - BS3000 - BS 3200 - BS Essence - BL 4000 - V1 40 Black - V1 40 White - BLC NL/ML - H6 -  H4 - E8 Motion - A8 Earphone - Beolit 12 - Beolit 15 - Beoplay A1 Green - Beoplay A3 White

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
4,024 Posts
Bronze Member
Makes me want to consider a Harmony.

Beolab 50s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

thorne
Top 500 Contributor
281 Posts
Bronze Member
thorne replied on Fri, Aug 7 2020 11:30 PM

Wall or floor stand?

svinaik
Top 500 Contributor
205 Posts
Bronze Member

I ordered the floor stand. Not sure of the wall but they may have the wall coming as well.

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Netherlands
524 Posts
Gold Member
svinaik:

I ordered the floor stand. Not sure of the wall but they may have the wall coming as well.

Any pictures yet?

BV Eclipse 55 Brass - BL 18 Brass - BL 19 Brass - BL 3 White - BS Moment - BS 2 Brass - BV Horizon 48 - BS3000 - BS 3200 - BS Essence - BL 4000 - V1 40 Black - V1 40 White - BLC NL/ML - H6 -  H4 - E8 Motion - A8 Earphone - Beolit 12 - Beolit 15 - Beoplay A1 Green - Beoplay A3 White

Alsfeld
Top 500 Contributor
131 Posts
Bronze Member

No picture but a installation video: https://youtu.be/4w2KX8ubWqc

Would be interesting how to put the motorized rotating stand on an installed Beovision Harmony. Do you have dismantle it?

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,500 Posts
Bronze Member
Oh!

Exciting times.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,304 Posts
Bronze Member

Looks cool!

It changes the appearance of the BV pretty much.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

svinaik
Top 500 Contributor
205 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:

Looks cool!

It changes the appearance of the BV pretty much.

MM

It does and I think for the better. In some ways, it looks like BV 9 which is my favorite design. I still have my BV 9 (bought in 2009) working in perfect condition and now Harmony will take the prime seat in the house while BV 9 does the duty in the secondary space :).

Loewe 7.77 is still rocking with BL 5 in the master bedroom. 

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,500 Posts
Bronze Member
My take out from the video is that it allows for a swivel function (as opposed to a full motorised movement like the avant) of +/- 35 degrees. I suspect it’s because of the weight of the speaker movement.

I can’t wait to see it in real life to see how the speaker mechanism works, i guess it’s the same, and that does the speakers need to open and then it swivels or does it do a dance at the same time, or any limitations (eg doesn’t swivel in certain situations)

It looks like what many have asked for, myself included.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL