Pliers needed for charging H5

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Griebel
Top 200 Contributor
390 Posts
Gold Member
Griebel posted on Tue, Jul 21 2020 9:23 PM

After 2 years of regular use of H5, it's the only way I can charge the earphones now and it's not a joke... 

All Replies

Antonius Robin Iriawan
Not Ranked
Jakarta, Indonesia
77 Posts
Bronze Member

Griebel:

After 2 years of regular use of H5, it's the only way I can charge the earphones now and it's not a joke... 

That is inconvenient! The magnets on both earphones do not attach itself to the charging cube, do they?

Do the magnets still clip to each other? I mean when you are not charging and not using it, the magnets are attached to each other. Are they still holding strong?

I have a Beoplay H5 as well for more than 2 years and nowhere this awful. Sorry for asking but how often do you clean the magnet from dust or anything? 

Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, 감사합니다
Antonius Robin Iriawan, 로빈 올림

Beosound 35, Beoplay H5, and Beoplay Earset 3i

mbolo01
Top 75 Contributor
Annecy - France
1,709 Posts
Gold Member

The magnets are getting weaker on mine too, and we can not say that I had intensive use. 

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Griebel
Top 200 Contributor
390 Posts
Gold Member
mbolo01:

The magnets are getting weaker on mine too, and we can not say that I had intensive use.

Yes, unfortunately it is the case. There is no visible defect. Cleaning after each use doesn’t help. I use them almost everyday. It’s the way they are made. It’s probably the fate of every H5 after several years of regular use/charging Sad
leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
2,092 Posts
Bronze Member
Get a stronger magnet and rub it against the weakened magnet in the H5. This is how you “recharge” magnets. Doesn’t always work, but it is worth a shot.

The magnet in the H5 was in my opinion to weak to start with.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL