Beolab 8000 to a Samsung One Connect TV

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

timblaney3
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
timblaney3 posted on Tue, Jul 14 2020 6:00 PM

The previous owner of the condo we just moved into left a pair of Beolabs 8000 installed.  I just bought a new samsung frame tv that comes with a one connect box.  Is it possible to connect the speakers to this tv?  

All Replies

Jaffrey2230
Top 200 Contributor
Washington DC
361 Posts
Bronze Member

As long as there is a volume controlled line out, it is easy. Just get a cable and connect to the speakers and set them to line in. If TV does not have a volume controlled line out you’ll need to put a receiver in between the speakers and TV that can be volume controlled. 

B&O products I use by zones in my home: 

Platform: Apple Home  (iOS/Mac, with Google Wi-fi (3x mesh), 100% streaming audio (Sirius XM, Apple Music, YouTube Music); TV/Office: Beolab 8002 (Red) + Beolab 2 [Sony 65A1E OLED TV, Apple TV 4K]; Living: Beoplay A9 (MK2), Bedroom: Beolab 6000 (Red) + Beolab 11 + Beosound Core w/ Essence Remote [LG UST Projector directly to wall (appox. 75 inches), Apple TV 4K]; Guest Rooms: Apple HomePods Dining: Beoplay M5 [previously BS Stage] ; Portable in-house: Beosound 1 with dock; Travel/bluetooth: Beoplay P6, BeoPlay H9 (3rd Gen), Apple AirPod Pro. 

timblaney3
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member

Is there an adapter for the wires?  They both have the 7pin wires?

Daniel
Top 75 Contributor
Svinarp, Sweden
1,564 Posts
Bronze Member
Daniel replied on Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:34 PM
timblaney3:

Is there an adapter for the wires? They both have the 7pin wires?

Sounds like the powerlink input. Look under it, closer to the base. There you find a regular line in socket. Don’t forget to change the switch on the speaker.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL