E8 gen3 Sports

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

PaulGiles
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 202
Bronze Member
PaulGiles Posted: Sat, Jul 4 2020 3:02 PM
Just arrived and first impressions are very good.

Good fit and better sound than the 2.0.

Will test when out running etc and day to day use and report back.
marcengels
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Bronze Member

How do they sound better? Bass, treble?

Are you sure nothing to do with the sound settings? 

PaulGiles
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 202
Bronze Member
Yes. Better bass. I have only tried with the comply tips and I always found these were not good with the 2.0, no bass.

The best relief is no left ear drop out five minutes into a run!
Stan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 672
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Thu, Jul 9 2020 3:42 PM

I had e8 2.0 actives for a few weeks before returning them when the e8 3.0's were announced.  I've had the e8 3.0s for a few months, and they are much better.  I think they sound better (in every way), and they definitely are not as quirky when it comes to stable operation.  I prefer the rubber tips as they provide better bass to my ears.  I really only use them when I exercise and, because they are lighter, I didn't think I needed an "active" version.  However, with summer comes more perspiration, and they're getting a little slippery in my ears so I'm considering getting the active version.  I'm also not a great fan of the e8 3.0 active's case, it seems like the sharper edges would be more annoying in my pocket.  Maybe I'll just switch to comply tips for the summer...

Stan

marcengels
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Bronze Member

Received mine and I am very happy with them. One thing I found out is that the earbuds only take one hour to charge instead of 2 hours. Same goes for the case. Can anyone confirm this?

Another thing is that I get only 2 full charges out of the case instead of 3,5! Anyone else experienced that?  Or does the battery life get better after a few charges? 

marcengels
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Bronze Member

Received mine and I am very happy with them. One thing I found out is that the earbuds only take one hour to charge instead of 2 hours. Same goes for the case. Can anyone confirm this?

Another thing is that I get only 2 full charges out of the case instead of 3,5! Anyone else experienced that?  Or does the battery life get better after a few charges? 

marcengels
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Bronze Member

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL