Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 41 Replies | 0 Followers

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member
PrizeDrawBot posted on Tue, Jun 30 2020 7:02 PM

PrizeDrawBot Remote Log In 

Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, Girls, Pets, Livestock and Wild Animals... It's Prize Draw Time!!

Draw Commences at 8pm UK Time - One hour from now.....

All Replies

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Netherlands
487 Posts
Gold Member
Nice Nice !

BV Eclipse 55 Brass - BL 18 Brass - BL 19 Brass - BL 3 White - BS Moment - BS 2 Brass - BV Horizon 48 - BS3000 - BS 3200 - BS Essence - BL 4000 - V1 40 Black - V1 40 White - BLC NL/ML - H6 -  H4 - E8 Motion - A8 Earphone - Beolit 12 - Beolit 15 - Beoplay A1 Green - Beoplay A3 White

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Buckinghamshire
1,960 Posts
Gold Member
Guy replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 7:31 PM

That came around fast- is it really three months since the last one?  Lockdown has flown by ....

Looking forward to it 🤞 Smile

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

PrizeDrawBot Log In 

Status – At BeoWorld HQ – ready for the Fabulous Summer Draw.

Prizes : All in front of me, beautifully wrapped, and ready to send anywhere on Planet Earth.

Prize Draw Starts : Just under 30 minutes time at 8pm (UK Time)

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
899 Posts
Gold Member

Everything at my place is ready for a pair of organ pipes, even this preamp ...

Good evening, pals and gals...

Peter the biker

Mikipidia
Top 75 Contributor
1,355 Posts
Gold Member
NiceBig Smile

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beolab 3's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube (finally Stick out tongue )

https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

It's only fifteen minutes until I pour myself a glass of whatever I can rustle up from the BeoWorld HQ drinks cabinet, hold it aloft, then wave it in the general direction of my screen to signal the start of the 'BeoWorld Summer 2020 Prize Draw'. 

Yes, it's that time again - and how quickly has it come around?! Many of us are STILL confined to our homes to listen to our B&O Music Systems, watch our B&O TV's and.. hey.. hang on.. there's still nothing bad about that?!!

Anyway, put down whatever you're doing, wash your hands for 30 seconds, then dash out into the garden to enthusiastically point to the sky and demand some 'Astral Luck' - I'm all ready to bring my finger down on the prize draw button, thus bestowing some Fabulous Prizes upon some Lucky Winners… BeoWorld.. far too generous I tell you every time!!

So – you’ve got 15 minutes to get the last minute jobs done…  go, go, GO !!! 

badgersurf
Top 150 Contributor
534 Posts
Gold Member

good luck everyone. Great prizes as normal

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

The time for the prize-giving approacheth....

Get the kettle on, crack open a beer, pour a glass of wine, squirt hand sanitiser on your forehead, rub it in whilst singing the Danish National Anthem, then do socially distanced star jumps on next door's sofa..  I don't know why I bother saying these things - nobody ever reads them..  Whatever.. the draw is imminent - hurry up !!

I’ve just drawn the names and matched them up to the Prizes – so could YOU be one of our lucky Summer Draw Winners tonight??  Chances are, you are..  

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

Anyone fancy a lovely BeoWorld Prize?  Botty is here in your very own BeoWorld HQ and is ready to distribute a large pile of Prizes worldwide.  It's that time again when you all think to yourselves 'How do they manage to do it?' whilst you look at the prizes being given away. Well, i've no idea - really. It's beyond my comprehension but you lovely lot seem to enjoy it, so why question!

For the equivalent of £2.50 a Month, that's one small cup of coffee from one of the chains, YOU can win any of these - not once, but FOUR times a year.  You'll also be supporting the best site on the internet too !!

Back in a few moments - I'm just going to apply some titanium shine to my plating...

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.. THE BeoWorld Summer 2020 Prize Draw will now start, right here and now!  Good to see you all, and may the Sunny Summer Luck be with you all - or at least ten of you.

And we're off....

10th Prize - 100 Years of Danish Loudspeakers Book

Thursday, December 10 2015 is the exact day of the 100th year anniversary of the electrodynamic loudspeaker. 100 years earlier, on December 10, 1915, the Dane Peter Laurits Jensen and his partner Edwin Pridham presented their groundbreaking invention to the public in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.

The next day The San Francisco Bulletin published an enthusiastic article about the event: “Great invention made of Californians solves many problems. The slender tone of a single violin heard about a mile away. The sound operatic Luisa Tetrazzini’s voice reverberating throughout the stadium, and a piano solo resembling the chimes of Westminster Abbey played by Colossus of Rhodes”. The loudspeaker was born. To mark the historical day Danish Sound Innovation Network publishes a coffee table book entitled Danish Loudspeakers - 100 years.

The book has been edited by DELTA and made with generous contributions from the Danish loudspeaker industry.

Tonights first winner is..

Mr G. Macphie (revit89) from Glasgow

Very nice too - well done and Happy Reading!!

Evan
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,607 Posts
Gold Member
Evan replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 8:03 PM

Hey Botty - Epic prizes! Let 'er rip! Yes - thumbs up

Beo4 'til I die!

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

9th Prize - The "Tie-ny Collectibles" Package

Yes folks, the clue is in the name! Here we have some absolutely lovely little collectibles in the form of a Dealer Issue BeoLink 1000 Tie Clip (the detail is amazing!), a B&O logo tie pin (using the badge from a 60's/70's speaker grille, and also a 1990's tie pin in the form of a BeoLab 8000. These are all really desirable collectors items and we truly hope an avid B&O collector wins them. All yours if you win 9th this Summer!!

The winner is…

Mr P. Bergeron (gabrielclover) from Quebec, Canada

Jolly well done to you - What a lovely Prize. A wonderful collection of miniature rarities for you to look after..

Evan
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,607 Posts
Gold Member
Evan replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 8:07 PM

PrizeDrawBot:

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.. THE BeoWorld Summer 2020 Prize Draw will now start, right here and now!  Good to see you all, and may the Sunny Summer Luck be with you all - or at least ten of you.

And we're off....

10th Prize - 100 Years of Danish Loudspeakers Book

Thursday, December 10 2015 is the exact day of the 100th year anniversary of the electrodynamic loudspeaker. 100 years earlier, on December 10, 1915, the Dane Peter Laurits Jensen and his partner Edwin Pridham presented their groundbreaking invention to the public in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.

The next day The San Francisco Bulletin published an enthusiastic article about the event: “Great invention made of Californians solves many problems. The slender tone of a single violin heard about a mile away. The sound operatic Luisa Tetrazzini’s voice reverberating throughout the stadium, and a piano solo resembling the chimes of Westminster Abbey played by Colossus of Rhodes”. The loudspeaker was born. To mark the historical day Danish Sound Innovation Network publishes a coffee table book entitled Danish Loudspeakers - 100 years.

The book has been edited by DELTA and made with generous contributions from the Danish loudspeaker industry.

Tonights first winner is..

Mr G. Macphie (revit89) from Glasgow

Very nice too - well done and Happy Reading!!

This is a great book - necessity for any speaker geek GeekedSmile

Beo4 'til I die!

PrizeDrawBot
Top 150 Contributor
BotLand
702 Posts
Bronze Member

8th Prize - An Official Bang & Olufsen Wedgwood Coffee Mug

In 8th we have a beautiful brand new, BOXED, official Dealer Issue Wedgwood China Coffee Mug. These are getting rarer and rarer now, and even we at BeoWorld HQ are almost out of them! Featuring the official Bang & Olufsen logo in black on the side and being a beautiful china white it creates an perfect contrast to show off your favourite brand! You need to sit down and enjoy this, so we'll pop a little B&O Demo CD in the package too! *PS - The mug is unused! LOL

The winner is...

Mr K. Parker (morgan_mad) from Shrewsbury, UK

What a great prize for the avid BeoTea or BeoCoffee drinker!!

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL