rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 18 Replies | 1 Follower

Leif
Top 500 Contributor
Middle Jutland in DK
130 Posts
Bronze Member
Leif posted on Wed, May 20 2020 9:07 PM

Anyone know if there is a 2. gen. STAGE on the way?

Power in Denmark have a Sale out with 30 % off

All Replies

CasperI
Top 500 Contributor
93 Posts
Bronze Member

It is worth noting that this is a monday-only offer and there is only 50 pcs. for sale at that price.

"Power" has done it before with the A9 when opening up a new store, so i don't think it is that bad, but surely it would be great not to see the Stage discounted at that level.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,050 Posts
Bronze Member

It is also worth noting, that this kind of offer often is made just to get people into the stores.

And Power is also known for a certain strategy of not having the product available at the moment........and to be glad to offer another product, that is ‘just as good’ as the one in the advert.

There is no relation between this offer and a possible Stage 2nd gen (that I am pretty certain won’t come anyway).

P.S. 50 pieces would mean 3-4 for each Power warehouse.....good luck hunting.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,968 Posts
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Fri, May 22 2020 10:49 AM

CasperI:

It is worth noting that this is a monday-only offer and there is only 50 pcs. for sale at that price.

So, opening a thread on "there's a 2nd gen Stage coming?" is totally inappropriate. It's threads like this which will affect B&O sales as much or more than negativity. Even got me thinking and I was about to buy a Stage!

Emil Jensen
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
499 Posts
Bronze Member

The offer is now up,

It is only -20% ....

Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 5, Beolab 17, Beosound 1 Google assist, Beoplay M3, Beoplay H6, Beoplay Earset 

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL