Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Music suddenly stops/crash while using Spotify/SoundCloud/YouTube on iPhone/laptop

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

kallemykra
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
kallemykra posted on Sat, Apr 4 2020 5:38 PM
Hi everyone,
My setup is BeoSound Core, Transmitter 1, Pro-ject Debut Carbon Turntable + RIAA pre-amp, BeoSound 18 + BeoLab 19 (wireless). 

BeoSound Core and Transmitter 1 are connected via Toslink. RIAA pre-amp is connected to BeoSound Core via RCA/MiniJack (Line IN).

The problem is that the music suddenly stops/crash while using Spotify/SoundCloud/YouTube connected to Beosound Core via bluetooth on iPhone/laptop (bluetooth). Error log tells: "n_fpsd_terminated: FPS crashed while Stopped - restarting it"

The problem was fixed when I removed the 
Project Debut Carbon + RIAA pre-amp connection by unplugging the connection (RCA/MiniJack). The issue occurred even the turntable was turned OFF.

So the issue must be somehow related to the Line IN -connection where I have the turntable's pre-amp. 
Any ideas how to solve this?
Thank you!

Best regards,

Kalle

All Replies

mbolo01
Top 75 Contributor
Annecy - France
1,364 Posts
Gold Member

Can't explain the crash, but is the issue also occurring when the RIAA is physically connected but powered off? 

I can only suspect that the RIAA sends some signal to the Core (even is no LP is playing) while BT is in use and it crashes the Core due to an internal bug, instead of switching smoothly to the line-In. 

Question: why don't you connect the Core to the TR1 using Powerlink (Ethernet cable cat 7)

BS Moment, BS Core, BG 4002, BC 4500, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, P6 (tks Botty), H5, TR1

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
957 Posts
Bronze Member

kallemykra:
The problem is that the music suddenly stops/crash while using Spotify/SoundCloud/YouTube connected to Beosound Core via bluetooth on iPhone/laptop (bluetooth). Error log tells: "n_fpsd_terminated: FPS crashed while Stopped - restarting it"
You tried the alternatives Chromecast and/or Airplay with your iPhone?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL