Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Going behind the scenes with B&O at the World's biggest Pro AV show ;-)

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 1,727
Gold Member
Steve at Sounds Heavenly Posted: Fri, Feb 21 2020 4:05 PM

Hi Beoworlders,

Along with Michael from the Beotalk Podcast, I have just returned from visiting B&O at Integrated Systems Europe, which is the World's biggest professional AV show in Amsterdam (this show is off limits to the public). 

I thought you might be interested to see what these trade-only electronics shows are like and how B&O present their products....

You can see my video review here: https://youtu.be/J7o_mETyw4U

I have also add some of my own views on where the AV industry appears to be heading, based on what I saw at the show.

Please let me know what you think!

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

StKong
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen
Posts 278
Bronze Member
StKong replied on Fri, Feb 21 2020 5:50 PM

A nice couple of videos, Steve! Interesting. Especially your little chat about future implementation of existing premier technology in smaller speakers. 

Mikipidia
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,147
Bronze Member
Mikipidia replied on Fri, Feb 21 2020 7:23 PM
That’s to me the most redeeming factor of the edge, is that they have the active bass port patent. It’s a great idea for a best of both worlds solution for smaller packages with a huuuge soundBig Smile

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound 1 Bronze edition, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1.

Mikipedia on YouTube (finally Stick out tongue )

https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 1,727
Gold Member

Hi,

Yes, I think it will be interesting to see if the active bass port, beam width control and other new tech from the bigger speakers continues to filter down to B&O's smaller products in the future.....  A1 is a great example of a speaker that sounds WAAAY bigger than it actually is!

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL