rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Bendix
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Bendix Posted: Sat, Feb 15 2020 10:23 AM

Hi Beoforum

i really hope you can help here, I bought the C9 with stage and BEOREMOTE one yesterday. It is all setup, however the sound first appears when volume is up to 35 on the tv from stage. That’s not normal I think, it’s 1/3 if max volume. Any suggestions?

best

jacob 

Jaffrey2230
Top 200 Contributor
Washington DC
Posts 355
Bronze Member

I use my Stage as a stand-alone speaker. I use AirPlay 2 and I have noticed that the volume is low initially but I can set it as needed and it gets loud enough. I also believe that some source content has lower volume than others. It does appear even in my case that the Stage volume is initially lower than my other BeoLab speakers. However, compared to my BL 6000 + BL 11 or BL 8000 + BL 2 the Stage has a more expansive sound stage. It distributes the sound better and has a more defined quality to it. Just my experience so far. Mine is on a table not wall mounted.

B&O products I use by zones in my home: 

Platform: Apple Home  (iOS/Mac, with Google Wi-fi (3x mesh), 100% streaming audio (Sirius XM, Apple Music, YouTube Music); TV/Office: Beolab 8002 (Red) + Beolab 2 [Sony 65A1E OLED TV, Apple TV 4K]; Living: Beoplay A9 (MK2), Bedroom: Beolab 6000 (Red) + Beolab 11 + Beosound Core w/ Essence Remote [LG UST Projector directly to wall (appox. 75 inches), Apple TV 4K]; Guest Rooms: Apple HomePods Dining: Beoplay M5 [previously BS Stage] ; Portable in-house: Beosound 1 with dock; Travel/bluetooth: Beoplay P6, BeoPlay H9 (3rd Gen), Apple AirPod Pro. 

Bendix
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Bendix replied on Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:25 PM

Thank you, much appreciated. When playing Bohemian rhapsody Movie this morning I could easily adjust the volume up to 80. And it was not loud enough to fill a party up. My Beolab 3 is far louder. Don’t know why. 

Armin69
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Armin69 replied on Wed, Apr 22 2020 8:02 PM

Hi

i have the same issue with my Beosound Stage connected with a new LGC9 TV and BeoRemote One. Volume is normal up to 35 Level.

Did you find a solution ? Thanks and regards, Armin 

Mikipidia
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,361
Gold Member
Mikipidia replied on Thu, Apr 23 2020 12:32 AM

Do you guys mean the start up volume? as you can set that to what ever you like it to be in the app. or maybe I am misunderstanding?

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beolab 3's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube (finally Stick out tongue )

https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Armin69
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Armin69 replied on Thu, Apr 23 2020 5:03 AM

Hi

thanks but it‘s not  the start up volume (can be set in the App). I need to put  the volume level on 35 or higher to have normal volume. Without connecting the LG TV with LAN to the beosound Stage, normal level is 10, und it seems for me that  the sound is more  powerfull. But without connecting by LAN, the BeoRemote would not work. Any assistance is much appreciated. Best regards, Armin 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL