rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Bendix
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Bronze Member
Bendix Posted: Sat, Feb 15 2020 10:23 AM

Hi Beoforum

i really hope you can help here, I bought the C9 with stage and BEOREMOTE one yesterday. It is all setup, however the sound first appears when volume is up to 35 on the tv from stage. That’s not normal I think, it’s 1/3 if max volume. Any suggestions?

best

jacob 

Jaffrey2230
Top 500 Contributor
Washington DC
Posts 193
Bronze Member

I use my Stage as a stand-alone speaker. I use AirPlay 2 and I have noticed that the volume is low initially but I can set it as needed and it gets loud enough. I also believe that some source content has lower volume than others. It does appear even in my case that the Stage volume is initially lower than my other BeoLab speakers. However, compared to my BL 6000 + BL 11 or BL 8000 + BL 2 the Stage has a more expansive sound stage. It distributes the sound better and has a more defined quality to it. Just my experience so far. Mine is on a table not wall mounted.

B&O products I use by zones in my home: 

Platform: Apple; TV/Office: Beolab 8002 (Red) + Beolab 2 [Sony 65A1E OLED TV, Apple TV 4K];  Living: Beoplay A9 (MK2); Bedroom: Beolab 6000 (Red) + Beolab 11 + Beosound Core [LG UST Projector, Apple TV 4K]; Dining: Beosound Stage; Portable: Beosound 1 (GVA, Anthracite), Beoplay P6, Beoplay H9 (3rd Gen)  

Bendix
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Bronze Member
Bendix replied on Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:25 PM

Thank you, much appreciated. When playing Bohemian rhapsody Movie this morning I could easily adjust the volume up to 80. And it was not loud enough to fill a party up. My Beolab 3 is far louder. Don’t know why. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL