Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

And now for something completely different...

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Geoff Martin
Top 150 Contributor
Struer, Denmark
535 Posts
Bronze Member
Geoff Martin posted on Fri, Jan 24 2020 3:50 PM

On Saturday, Feb 1, there will be a series of short concerts called "Tour des chambers", performed by Ensemble MidtVest at the Struer Museum.

The last performance of the day will be a new multimedia piece that I composed for the ensemble that is based on the history of Bang & Olufsen. The work incorporates live performances by the musicians, recorded excerpts of narrated stories about the company, as well as historical audio recordings, still photos, and films.

For more information about the day (in Danish), check the museum's website or Ensemble MidtVest's webpage for the concert.

Cheers
-geoff

All Replies

StKong
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen
253 Posts
Bronze Member
StKong replied on Sat, Jan 25 2020 9:20 PM
Geoff Martin:

On Saturday, Feb 1, there will be a series of short concerts called "Tour des chambers", performed by Ensemble MidtVest at the Struer Museum.

The last performance of the day will be a new multimedia piece that I composed for the ensemble that is based on the history of Bang & Olufsen. The work incorporates live performances by the musicians, recorded excerpts of narrated stories about the company, as well as historical audio recordings, still photos, and films.

For more information about the day (in Danish), check the museum's website or Ensemble MidtVest's webpage for the concert .

Cheers -geoff

Thoroughly interesting, Geoff.

Thanks for posting.
Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,940 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Sat, Jan 25 2020 10:11 PM

I do hope a recording of this will be made available for those of us unable to get there that day.

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL