This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Robin
Top 500 Contributor
Nrw
Posts 91
Bronze Member
Robin Posted: Fri, Jan 24 2020 8:03 AM
Good morning guys!

Out of curiosity, has any of you heard something about a product with the project name Paris?

I have from “someone” that there will be a new product early this year named Paris. He didn’t say it directly, but it sounded like this is not going to be an audio master like the good old beosounds.

As a second topic / question. Did the bro sound core got discontinued so that there is no audio master left anymore, not even for streaming?

Does anyone have information in one of those topics?

Best regards,

Robin
Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,294
Gold Member
Duels replied on Fri, Jan 24 2020 8:37 AM
If you go to the B&O website it shows the latest version of the E8s with the strap line...... “straight from the Paris runway”.

Maybe that is the Paris product!
Robin
Top 500 Contributor
Nrw
Posts 91
Bronze Member
Robin replied on Fri, Jan 24 2020 9:43 AM
I agree, this could be possible, but it sounded like a new product, but you never know.

When is the next date, b&o could publish s.th. New?
Mikipidia
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,065
Gold Member
Mikipidia replied on Fri, Jan 24 2020 1:47 PM
~2 monthsWink

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound 1 Bronze edition, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1.

Mikipedia on YouTube (finally Stick out tongue )

https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Robin
Top 500 Contributor
Nrw
Posts 91
Bronze Member
Robin replied on Fri, Jan 24 2020 2:33 PM

uhh, nice, I don't ask if you have further information, as I know you probably have, but could you give a little more information?

Mikipidia:
~2 monthsWink

Stan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 632
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Fri, Jan 24 2020 3:43 PM

If they dropped the Core, they'd also have to drop the Shape as the Core is an integral component.  I doubt they'd do this given they just came out with wood panels for the Core. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL