Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beolink NL/ML problem? Constant red LED with flashing green.

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

alee
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member
alee posted on Mon, Jan 20 2020 12:38 AM

My NL/ML was working fine until recently, but when I went to listen to a CD today, the BS9k didn't turn on from the beoplay app.  According to the app, it's not on the network.  So, I assumed the box had an issue.

When I went to check the NL/ML box, the red led is on constantly with the green led blinking rapidly at the same time.

This doesn't seem to map to anything from the setup button functions (escape with constant confirmation pattern?  Doesn't make sense.)

I've pulled the mains power and hope that leaving it off for 30 minutes or so will resolve the issue.  I don't see any errors like this on the forum.  Anyone have any ideas?

All Replies

alee
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member
alee replied on Mon, Jan 20 2020 12:44 AM

As a note, I've tried the factory reset option, but when you press the setup button, the red led never flashes, just the green LED.  I hold it for what I assume is about 5 seconds, then release and press the button to confirm, but nothing happens (no orange light for confirmation).

I assume this system is dead?  I literally did nothing...

beoaus
Top 500 Contributor
158 Posts
Founder
beoaus replied on Mon, Jan 20 2020 10:32 AM
I believe the various reset options are noted within a table in the link below posted by Carolpa.

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/26625.aspx

Beoaus

alee
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member
alee replied on Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:17 PM

Yes, I tried to use them. The Status LED should stop and blink based on the function you request, but even if I press the setup button, there’s no change in the LED activity. The green led just flashes away madly and the red stays steady. 

Leaving the system powered down overnight has not changed the situation either.  

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
891 Posts
Bronze Member
alee:

Yes, I tried to use them. The Status LED should stop and blink based on the function you request, but even if I press the setup button, there’s no change in the LED activity. The green led just flashes away madly and the red stays steady.

Leaving the system powered down overnight has not changed the situation either.

could you be more precise with your actions and the light (color) flashing?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL