Beovision 7-55 Stand Issues

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Fergie1977
Not Ranked
7 Posts
Bronze Member
Fergie1977 posted on Fri, Jan 17 2020 8:03 PM

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help? I have a Beovision 7-55 MK1 with motorised floor stand. Recently picked it up on the second market. There appears to be an issue with the stand. Specifically, it will not rotate. The tilt function is working fine but not the turn function. I have tried the adjustments menu for the stand without luck. Any ideas would be more than appreciated. Many thanks! Owain

All Replies

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Buckinghamshire
1,767 Posts
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Jan 18 2020 8:53 AM

If it's anything like any of the smaller BV stands, there may be a connector within the hollow section of one of the vertical tubes that has come undone near the base.  You'd have to remove the TV and dismantle the stand to investigate.

Fergie1977
Not Ranked
7 Posts
Bronze Member

Darn that's not an option. Do you know if the 7-40 stand suppoerts the 7-55 screen and 7.6 beolab? Thanks

MartinRK
Not Ranked
54 Posts
Bronze Member
It doesn’t.

The 7-55 stand is bigger than the 7-40, and the 55 screen is way heavier than the 40 (I have both)
Fergie1977
Not Ranked
7 Posts
Bronze Member

Thought as much.. oh well It's against a wall so the rotate functuon is pretty much redundant anyhow. Just weird that tilt works but not turn. Is there anything else we could have missed? Thanks for help btw.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL