Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Struer Trip 2012

Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 165 Replies | 5 Followers

dudley
Not Ranked
7 Posts
Bronze Member
dudley posted on Mon, Mar 12 2012 11:21 AM

Hi Lee have you any more news about this visit.? l know you have been very busy setting up this new web site but with only 10 weeks to go it is coming around very quickly.    

All Replies

Lars
Top 500 Contributor
Munich
146 Posts
Bronze Member
Lars replied on Sun, May 20 2012 10:09 AM

Just arrived back from a Kuba(n) road trip. Havanna, Viniales, Matanzas, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Sancti Spiriti, Cayo Coco, Santa Clara, Havanna.

Ready for washing clothes and packing for a wonderful trip to Denmark! 

See you all soon. 

BS9000, BC6, BC2, BL3, BL11, BL3500, BL2000, BeoTime, Beo EarSet2 3i, Beo, BEO DropStop, BEO Bottle Opener, BeoCom5 including Table Stand, ATV

Christmas Prize Draw 1st Winner 2010 - THANKS A LOT!!!

Struer Trip 2012 - THANKS A LOT!!!

Søren Hammer
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
953 Posts
Bronze Member

I have just had Elephant and mrs Elephant to lunch; quite interesting to talk with a fellow Beoworlder!

They enjoyed the "marinerede sild" and "dyrelægens natmad" on Danish Rhye bread, "remoulade" was also accepted with roastbeef and roasted onions Smile

Vinyl records, cassettes, open reel, valve amplifiers and film photography.

hemenex
Top 150 Contributor
553 Posts
Founder

As much as I would have liked to join Soren as one of those vintage equipment fans it's just not clear when we will passing by there Sad

Hopefully he will be at the Museum meeting which is open to everyone.

Just another 10 hours to go till it's "gentlemen start your engines" for us Wink

Gunther & Susanne

P.S. And I've learned that if you are invited for "middag" that's not before 18h00 Stick out tongue

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
6,233 Posts
Gold Member

Søren Hammer:

I have just had Elephant and mrs Elephant to lunch; quite interesting to talk with a fellow Beoworlder!

They enjoyed the "marinerede sild" and "dyrelægens natmad" on Danish Rhye bread, "remoulade" was also accepted with roastbeef and roasted onions Smile

Make me drool, not only the food, but also having a fellow BeoVirus infected Beoworlder with wife visiting, coming all  the way from down under, I'm suffering alone in Mexico, that calls for a local made liquid. Keep them coming and have a jolly good time.

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

valve1
Top 75 Contributor
The south of France and occasionally Dublin Ireland
1,464 Posts
Gold Member
valve1 replied on Sun, May 20 2012 5:52 PM

Søren Mexico:
They enjoyed the "marinerede sild"

A bun to an elephant ! :-0

Søren Hammer
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
953 Posts
Bronze Member

We also enjoyed some home-made cake with the coffee.

Vinyl records, cassettes, open reel, valve amplifiers and film photography.

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
850 Posts
Gold Member
Only 10 miles to Buffalo, no, to Struer (After a ballard by Theodor Fontane)

Yesterday I only made about 65 km to Kolsing spending my second night in DK in a nice wandrerhjem. Today I first took a rollercoaster ride through the hills NW of Kolding at a speed between 5 and 50 . Thus I only got to Holstebro after a ride of 135 km. Tomorrow there will enough time to explore Toftumbjerge where I was the last time in 1968. Then I shall listen to your stories...

iPoditiv

Peter the biker

Stonk
Top 50 Contributor
Marlow, Bucks, UK
2,068 Posts
Bronze Member
Stonk replied on Mon, May 21 2012 12:29 AM

iPoditiv:
Only 10 miles to Buffalo, no, to Struer (After a ballard by Theodor Fontane)

Yesterday I only made about 65 km to Kolsing spending my second night in DK in a nice wandrerhjem. Today I first took a rollercoaster ride through the hills NW of Kolding at a speed between 5 and 50 . Thus I only got to Holstebro after a ride of 135 km. Tomorrow there will enough time to explore Toftumbjerge where I was the last time in 1968. Then I shall listen to your stories...

iPoditiv

Must congratulate you on your epic journey.  Hats off to you for making your way there by peddle power - hope you have photo documented the tripMovie

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
6,233 Posts
Gold Member

iPoditiv:
Toftumbjerge where I was the last time in 1968

Just missed you, I was there Summers 69, 70

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

beocool
Top 25 Contributor
Alankomaat
5,945 Posts
Gold Member

Only 45 minutes before the train takes me to the airport. Smile See you all soon! Yes - thumbs up

Vähintään yhdeksänkymmentä prosenttia suomalainen! 

Ferdinand
Top 150 Contributor
Malmö, Sweden
429 Posts
Gold Member

On my way  now in the train. Freshly branded B&O PLAY with the V1 TV (adds).

It is a beautiful day and I am looking at / over the Danish country side now. I didn't get that much further than Hoeje Taastrup (18km east of Cph) before so this is nice.

Will arrive around 17.00 see you all on te restaurant / bar

Ferdinand

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,152 Posts
Founder

Well, Lee and I arrived in Struer on Sunday, Lee in his own car coming by ferry from the UK and me by car driving from Copenhagen.

This morning Lee gave me a tour of the shopping area of Struer which took us about 10 minutes, but on our way we called in at the B&O shop in the centre.

Regards Keith....

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
5,152 Posts
Founder

We spent sometime looking around the B&O part of the shop

Regards Keith....

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
5,152 Posts
Founder

After spending some 20 minutes in the store we walked slowly back to the Grand Hotel

Regards Keith....

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
5,152 Posts
Founder

The hotel is actually in the main shopping centre where all the attendees will meet this evening and get to know each other.

Regards Keith....

Page 10 of 12 (166 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL