Beolab 18 bronze colour decision

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Repoman74
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member
Repoman74 posted on Sun, Jan 12 2020 9:20 AM

Good morning. Does anyone have an image of the Beolab 18’s in bronze with the black lamellar? I’m undecided which colour lamellar would look best. The speakers will be by the side of a piano black/bronze eclipse on the motorised stand. The room has a grey oak floor and light grey walls. From the images I can find of the black lamellar on any of the different coloured stands is that the black front seems to lose it’s detail of the lines compared to the different wood options available losing the exquisite features. Am I wrong? Images of the above request would be appreciated. Regards Anthony 

All Replies

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Hague, The Netherlands
755 Posts
Bronze Member
Repoman74:

Good morning. Does anyone have an image of the Beolab 18’s in bronze with the black lamellar? I’m undecided which colour lamellar would look best. The speakers will be by the side of a piano black/bronze eclipse on the motorised stand. The room has a grey oak floor and light grey walls. From the images I can find of the black lamellar on any of the different coloured stands is that the black front seems to lose it’s detail of the lines compared to the different wood options available losing the exquisite features. Am I wrong? Images of the above request would be appreciated. Regards Anthony

I would go for the walnut covers, seen it with the eclipse bronze version and looked stunning positioned side by side next to the bronze grilled Eclipse. Ik you consider black go all black style on the BL18’s, so also with black aluminium.

For me the Eclipse with the BL18/19 in bronze or brass (which I have) is best modern design of the current B&O line-up! This setup “needs” the wood look of walnut or smoked oak to go with.

BV Harmony 65 / Eclipse 55 / BL 50 / 19 / 18 / BS 2 all brass

BV Horizon 48 / V1 40 / BL 17 / Beoplay S3 all black

V1 / BL 3 / BS Essence MKII / Beoplay A3 all white

BS Moment / BS 3000 / BS 3200 / BL 400 all silver

Headphones / bluetooth speakers / BLC NL-ML / BLGateway

I know…B&O virus has grown on me ! 

Beozip
Top 200 Contributor
368 Posts
Bronze Member
Beozip replied on Sun, Jan 12 2020 10:53 AM

here you see BeoLab 18 in bronze with black lamellas ....

https://lbs-b-o.dk/produkter/beolab-18-bronze-tone#prettyPhoto

google is your friend Whistle

Repoman74
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

Thank you for the advice...

Repoman74
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks for the link to the image, just what I was looking for...

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL