rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

SvendOve
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
SvendOve posted on Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:09 AM

Hi forum

I have bought a pair of used Beolab 18 speakers. Unfortunately the one speaker have a fault with wisa, so no wireless connection possible. The light are flashing orange after short time trying. No trouble with wire.

Now my question, is it possible to update firmware with beolab transmitter 1 thru wire, since wireless are not possible?

All Replies

andybandy
Top 500 Contributor
123 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi

connect your bang & olufsen dealer.

they will fix the problem. This is not a fault, bit your speaker have gone in to a «service» mode.

with a service tool they put it back to normal mode. This can happend if your press to many times on Reset wisa, or to long.. i dont know what it realy is, but Connect it to service tool it take 5 min to put it back in normal mode again. And problem is gone :) your dealer should know.

andybandy
Top 500 Contributor
123 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi.

contact a bang & olufsen dealer or b&o service partner

they need to Connect service tool and put it back in normal mode.

your speaker have gone into a «service mode» and can happend When your try to Reset the wisa to long or to many times. But it easy to fix, take 5 min. And your speaker is back to normal mode. Then they should update your speaker When its in, so i would recommand to bring both speaker. 

tiyaharmon
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

andybandy:

Hi.

contact a bang & olufsen dealer or b&o service partner run 3

they need to Connect service tool and put it back in normal mode.

your speaker have gone into a «service mode» and can happend When your try to Reset the wisa to long or to many times. But it easy to fix, take 5 min. And your speaker is back to normal mode. Then they should update your speaker When its in, so i would recommand to bring both speaker. 

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL