Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Badsey, UK
3,326 Posts
Gold Member
Chris Townsend posted on Wed, Dec 11 2019 3:26 PM
Hello all

I’m moving out to the Middle East in February, and although at first completely confident I’d get our Eclipse out, as the dates get nearer I’m not so sure.

Even with the right boxes, how easy/hard will it really be to get the screen protected, and to de and re assemble the remote stand etc

Regards Chris

Beovision Eclipse, BeoLab 17,Beolit 15, Beoplay A2 Active

All Replies

Fansastic
Top 200 Contributor
The Netherlands
349 Posts
Gold Member
Hello Chris,

Check this video for installing the Eclipse:

https://vimeo.com/232474225

I’ve installed my Eclipse by myself, and not to difficult. The 55” screen was doable, 65’’ I imagine you need extra pair of hands. Be careful for damaging the floor plate of the stand. The end pieces on the soundbar can remain in place.

Regarding transport I think you will be best off to let it shipped professionally with insured transport. I’m sure you are more experienced on this matter.

Best of luck with the relocation.
Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Badsey, UK
3,326 Posts
Gold Member
I think it’ll cost a fortune to Qatar to be honest, so I’m just weighing up what’s best to do. Good news is that they use UK plugs.Yes - thumbs up

Beovision Eclipse, BeoLab 17,Beolit 15, Beoplay A2 Active

bramble
Top 200 Contributor
376 Posts
Bronze Member
Don't worry Chris....I could look after it for youBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Beovision 7 40 mk 5 ,beovision 6x3,   beosound 3000, beogram 3300 , 2 x lc2, 2 x beocom 1401, beocom 6000 x 2,  5 x beo4, 

, 4 x beolab 4's, form 2, h2, a2,a1 and a beolab 2 😀😀

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL