This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 1,645
Gold Member
Steve at Sounds Heavenly Posted: Wed, Nov 20 2019 1:58 PM

Hi Beoworlders,

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the 1,000 people who have subscribed to my B&O channel on YouTube - I never thought it would be this popular!

Each time the channel hits a milestone like this, I thought it could be helpful to review a B&O product with a matching model number, so today I have made a guide on how to keep Beolink 1000 usable in 2019, I hope this is helpful:-

https://youtu.be/zW_V4ad4gYU

Please let me know if there are any B&O products that you would like me to cover in future videos......

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

Jaffrey2230
Top 500 Contributor
Washington DC
Posts 105
Bronze Member

Smile glad to be 1 in a thousand. Steve, you've helped me dust off and reuse B&O speakers I had long packed up and stored out of sight. So thanks to you! I also decided to give a second shot at B&O gear like their 3rd gen H9 headphone largely because of your video! I used to not like their blutooth headphone but the current gen is excellent,

Beolab (8000 x 2, 2 x 1, 6000 x 4), Beoplay (A9, P6, H9 3rd Gen)

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,262
Gold Member
Duels replied on Wed, Nov 20 2019 5:45 PM
Steve at Sounds Heavenly:

Hi Beoworlders,

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the 1,000 people who have subscribed to my B&O channel on YouTube - I never thought it would be this popular!

Each time the channel hits a milestone like this, I thought it could be helpful to review a B&O product with a matching model number, so today I have made a guide on how to keep Beolink 1000 usable. ........

May be a while before we get to the BS9000 then Steve Wink

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy the videos.
Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,645
Gold Member

Thanks!

I have already had requests to cover Beolab 6000 and Beosound 9000 before I get to 6000 or 9000 subscribers!

More videos coming soon......

Kind regards Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Irvine
Not Ranked
Posts 35
Bronze Member
Irvine replied on Thu, Nov 21 2019 3:35 AM

Steve, you provide an enormous service to the B and O community. Not only do your products work beautifully, the videos and your input teach everyone a great deal that we need to know. There is no source like you for it.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,645
Gold Member

Thanks!

Any suggestions for products that you would like me to review, or B&O-related topics to cover on a video please?

Kind regards, Steve.

PS. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel directly from this link: https://www.youtube.com/soundsheavenlycables?sub_confirmation=1

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL