rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

bernardjaquet
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
bernardjaquet posted on Wed, Sep 18 2019 4:42 PM

Hello,

I move in a new  location, and I changed my broken beo 9000 with a second hand beosound 3000, this device is conected with masterlink to 2x beolab 2000, 1x passive amplifier and  via powerlink with 2 speaker. Speaker are ok, but masterlink do not switch on the peripherals. What should I do, ? I heard about options 1 or 0,  how to program that? Thanks a lot for your help.

Bernie

All Replies

RaMaBo
Top 150 Contributor
near Munich
548 Posts
Gold Member
RaMaBo replied on Fri, Sep 20 2019 3:17 PM

Hi,

Masterlink does not sitch on the distributed speakers. The Beolab 2000 for example has to be switched on with the Button 'Play' and plays then the source which is selected on the Beosound 3000. the buttons 'Radio', 'Tape', 'CD' can select the corresponding source and the sound will be transported by the masterlink cable to this speaker if the whole system was in standby.

The option setting is needed to activate/deactivate the IR reception of the corresponding device.

The Beosound 3000 should be set to A.Opt 1, whereas the Link-Room systems should be set to L.OPT 6.

The Option setting has to be done when the whole system is in standby with a remote control and for every device.

Ralph-Marcus

bernardjaquet
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Danke schoen, ich habe es gemacht, aber es funktionniert nicht, ich habe sicher ein second hand beosound 3000 mit defekte masterlink gekauft! Jetzt muss ich reparieren,  aber ich lebe in Rümanien und weiss nicht wo!

Mfg

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL