rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

akaul
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
akaul posted on Tue, Sep 17 2019 6:41 PM

Hello

I think the model of my player is Beosound 3000 from 1994. I want to connect my phone via AUX, but it does not work. I use a DIN to AUX cable but when I press AUX on the player, nothing happens...

What could be wrong?

Andreas Kaul

All Replies

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
1,571 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Andreas,

Welcome to Beoworld!  Are you sure that you have the correct cable?  If not, this cable will be correct for your Beosound:-

https://soundsheavenly.com/bang-olufsen/67-298-minijack-to-aux-in-ipod-to-beosound-beomaster-beocenter-using-aux-din-socket.html#/2-length-1m

Please set the phone volume to maximum when connecting to the B&O system – this is normal when using a portable music player with a home audio system due to the low output levels produced by the phone.

To listen to the phone, simply press "A.Aux" on the B&O keypad, or select this on the B&O remote control by pressing the "LIST" button until the display shows "A.AUX", then pressing "GO".

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

akaul
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
akaul replied on Wed, Sep 18 2019 8:23 AM

Hi Steve, thank you for answering me :-)

The volume in turned to maximum on the phone, and I am pressing "AUX" on B&O keypad. I bought this cable :-)

https://www.av-cables.dk/bogo-minijack-kabel/minijack-til-din-kabel-1-m-2.html

Is it the cable that is wrong?

Andreas Kaul

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
1,571 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Andreas,

I can't vouch for the cable that you have, it may be faulty.  I test all of my cables before shipping, I'm not sure if the store that you used tests all their cables?

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

akaul
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
akaul replied on Fri, Sep 20 2019 9:42 AM

Hi Steve

Thanks for your help - it is now fixed. The problem was that the phone waten´t on full volume. Again thanks for your help :-)

- Andreas

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL