rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Ignatius
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Ignatius posted on Mon, Aug 19 2019 3:17 PM

Hi all,

I recently connected a new Essence Remote with my Beosound Core in order not having to open the app every time I want some music in the living room. What I noticed is that, when I switch off the Core with the Remote, the speakers (2 xBL6000 and 2x BL8000) do not switch off, not even after a while. The system only seems to be paused. On the other hand, if I use the optical input from the TV to the Core and I switch off the TV, the Core switches off automatically after a minute or two. 

Any ideas?

All Replies

BeoHut
Top 150 Contributor
475 Posts
Bronze Member
BeoHut replied on Mon, Aug 19 2019 3:26 PM
Press in the remote the stop button (pause) for at least 3 seconds. Then the system goes to stand-by.
Ignatius
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Works! Thanks Beohut!

Ignatius
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Works, thanks BeoHut!

mbee
Top 50 Contributor
Paris, France
1,687 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Mon, Aug 19 2019 7:05 PM

Please note that it works, but this is a “all off” function, meaning it will turn offf all your connected B&O devices together!

There is no “only Core off” feature on the BeoRemote, and because of that, almost everyday my wife turns off the TV I’m still watching when she stops listening to the radio in the bedroom!

Ignatius
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks mBee. I noticed that, but fortunately have not connected too many devices (yet).

DMacri
Top 100 Contributor
United States
813 Posts
Gold Member
DMacri replied on Tue, Aug 20 2019 11:48 AM
mbee:

There is no “only Core off” feature on the BeoRemote, and because of that, almost everyday my wife turns off the TV I’m still watching when she stops listening to the radio in the bedroom!

That may not be an accident! She might be trying to tell you something.Big Smile

Dom

2x BeoSystem 3, BeoSystem 5000, BeoSystem 6500, 2x BeoMaster 7000, 2 pair of BeoLab Penta mk2, AV 7000, Beolab 4000, BeoSound 4000, Playmaker, BeoLab 2500, S-45, S-45.2, RL-140, CX-50, C-75, 3x CX-100, 3x MCL2 link rooms, 3x Beolab 2000, M3, P2, Earset, A8 earphones, A3, 2x 4001 relay, H3, H3 ANC, H6, and ambio 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL