rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Master123456789
Top 500 Contributor
205 Posts
Bronze Member
Master123456789 posted on Wed, Jun 19 2019 1:05 PM
Please see pictures

Very strange service menu - is it older?

But how do I turn film mode off? It only says 00 or 01, and it does not looks like turning off.

I have another bv 8-40 where it is on/off for film mode

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

gizze
Not Ranked
35 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) gizze replied on Wed, Jun 19 2019 2:02 PM
Verified by Master123456789

I posted this thread a while back, should answer everything you need to know on getting the best out of your Beovision 8. 

You're in the wrong menu from memory. 

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/34715.aspx

All Replies

gizze
Not Ranked
35 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) gizze replied on Wed, Jun 19 2019 2:02 PM
Verified by Master123456789

I posted this thread a while back, should answer everything you need to know on getting the best out of your Beovision 8. 

You're in the wrong menu from memory. 

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/34715.aspx

Master123456789
Top 500 Contributor
205 Posts
Bronze Member

Thank you. I just have to choose the right service menu. MENU - then highlight OPTIONS - then press the RED button - then press GO. Under picture adjustments  turn off FILM MODE. :)

gizze
Not Ranked
35 Posts
Bronze Member
gizze replied on Thu, Jun 20 2019 2:31 PM

I have to say, I thought the image was pretty poor out of the box on the Beovision 8, same with many ofo really is worth having a play, just right down or take pics of the settings before you change anything so you can go back if you mess anything up. 

I have an LG OLED and the Sony XE9005 currently, and because I watch Sky News all day I need to think about moving the OLED on. Sky use yellow ticker tape and yellow is killer for OLED, it wears the pixels quicker. It left some retention, which is almost gone now, however, I can't use it for Sky News, and as that is what I watch most of the day it needs to go. I liked the calibrated Beo 8 image so much I am thinking of picking up a 10-46 or 11-46. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL