Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beovision Avant MK1 75 problem : no network...

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 0 Followers

sergi0
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member
sergi0 posted on Sat, Jun 15 2019 10:30 PM

Hello !

I just spent a couple of hours try to identify a problem I had on my BV75 MK1.

When I powered on, instead of having a rapid startup (configure that way), it was the long one. When booting was finished, the TV asked me to enter everything to configure it, like when it was first installed. I must precise I had no power outage.

When I configure the network part (RJ45 on the wall), I notice there was not IP configuration , either when it was configure to DHCP or manually. Everytime I enter the parameters and store them, they don't persist.

As I have no network, I was not able to configure my PUC system (set top box and shield TV).

I did a couple of tests, change network cable, reboot everything, etc... During one reboot I can a message from the TV saying Recovery Menu (as pictured below. 

I am not able to make a software update as I have no network, so I rebooted the TV. Besides the network, everything seems to work, but that is a really big problem for me.

Does anyone have a clue about what is the origin of the problem ? How can I force an update (I have the last version of the software in the TV) ?

Cheers,

Serge

All Replies

sergi0
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member
sergi0 replied on Sun, Jun 16 2019 8:03 PM

After some tests, it seems that the TV don't keep the configuration I enter as every time there is a cold startup it ask again for the entire configuration, as if it was new.

That doesn't sound good :)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL