Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Multiroom sync? Turntable->Core->NAD Analog Amp.

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

jimcaj
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
123 Posts
Bronze Member
jimcaj posted on Tue, May 21 2019 10:05 AM
Hi

I play multiroom with M3, M5, A6 and Core without problems.

Then, when I play an LP via my Turntable->Phono amp->Core Line In->Core Powerlink Out-RCA->NAD Analog Amp AUX line in->Passive speakers, sound plays fine out of the passive speakers.

BUT - the sound from the passive speakers is not in sync with the sound from the M3, M5 and A6 (those 3 are in sync).

So, I have to

1) listen to the Passive speakers (via Core) and turn off multiroom.

2) OR - turn on multiroom to M3, M5 and A6 and turn-off / turn-down my NAD Analog amp.

Can I do something so that I can play (M3, M5 and A6 multiroom via Core) and my passive speakers (driven from same Core) at the same time - all in sync?

All Replies

mbolo01
Top 100 Contributor
Annecy - France
974 Posts
Gold Member
jimcaj:

when I play an LP via my Turntable->Phono amp->Core Line In

Is your Core Line In delay deactivated?

BS Moment, BS Core, BS Ouverture, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, H5, TR1

jimcaj
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
123 Posts
Bronze Member
jimcaj replied on Tue, May 21 2019 5:14 PM
mbolo01:

Is your Core Line In delay deactivated?

No, it says in the help text, that I cannot do multiroom from core, if deactivated
mbolo01
Top 100 Contributor
Annecy - France
974 Posts
Gold Member
jimcaj:

No, it says in the help text, that I cannot do multiroom from core, if deactivated

It can do multiroom if deactivated but you’ll have a delay with other products in normal circumstances. Reason why I asked.

Which system is ahead? You may try disabling the the line in delay as the sound delay could be between the Core and the passive speakers, then results could be better .... or worse, but not scientifically solved !

BS Moment, BS Core, BS Ouverture, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, H5, TR1

jimcaj
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
123 Posts
Bronze Member
jimcaj replied on Tue, May 21 2019 9:46 PM
mbolo01:

It can do multiroom if deactivated

Yep, you are right. I just tried it, but it didn’t make much of a difference, if any. I give up. Just a bit annoying that I cannot play my stereo in the livingroom and my A6 in the kitchen close by, at the same time in sync. But, thanks anyway Smile

mbolo01
Top 100 Contributor
Annecy - France
974 Posts
Gold Member
Is the Core optical out to NAD optical a possible option? I guess no otherwise you would have tried

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL